Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

ATTENTION!!!! Newly registered members MUST post here in order to unlock full posting access! !!!
hanako
Site Admin

Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

#1 Post by hanako » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Trying something new to wrestle with the bots a bit.

At the moment, newly registered accounts can only read the forums, not post in most of them. To get moved out of that category and into full access, you need to either contact me and ask about your account, or post something here that sounds sufficiently like a human wrote it. :) No need to tell us your darkest secrets.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm trying to find a good way of dealing with the problem.

valereck

Re: Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

#2 Post by valereck » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Let's see. I have been a fan of Yuri since Willow and Tara. I love the imagination and creativity used in making these games, and I find it strange to tell people that your games move me. They feel like great novels, and at the same time are games.
Is that human enough?

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Post by hanako » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:03 pm

yep :)

And hopefully that worked and you should be able to post properly in all forums now, but I am still figuring this thing out (some of these commands do not do what the labels say they should do!)

Mr. ZAP

#4 Post by Mr. ZAP » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:50 am

Hello. I am a fully functioning human organoid that has no malicious or insidious plans for this forum. Please unrestrict my access so that I may spread love and joy and not darkness and evil.

Archlords

#5 Post by Archlords » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:09 pm

I didn't really focus on yuri until I saw yuri shimai was out in 2003 or so, and the first I heard of Mari-Mite was when I bought an anthology and realised that it wasn't original. It was interesting looking back at Project A-ko and Shōjo Kakumei Utena after that. Nowadays, there's so much that I don't even have time for it all (and can thus prioritise the best), so thank you creators for that.

ambersmite

#6 Post by ambersmite » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:15 am

Hi! Sorry you've had to deal with such botspam.

I'm typically not very community-interactive, but I'm having a problem with skip functionality in one of the games and am tearing my hair out trying to figure it out. So, here I am at the source!

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Post by hanako » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:03 pm

ambersmite wrote:Hi! Sorry you've had to deal with such botspam.

I'm typically not very community-interactive, but I'm having a problem with skip functionality in one of the games and am tearing my hair out trying to figure it out. So, here I am at the source!
Hello! You should be able to post in the right game area now, I hope. :)

(If it's in the Royal Trap, there are some section of text that are repeated or almost-repeated in different routes that count as separate text because of their locations, and therefore Skip won't work as expected in a few places. If it's something else, though, ask away.)

elizdever41

#8 Post by elizdever41 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:14 pm

Hi everybody:

Have some questions about the game "Long Live the Queen". Decided the best way to get my questions answered is to go online to the forums. So I do hope this website will help me.

:shock:

AdmiralCheesecake

#9 Post by AdmiralCheesecake » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:24 am

Honestly I've seen a handful of the VNs you have produced on steam and liked most of them. Then I did the bare minimum of digging and discovered that there are a a fair few more that AREN'T on Steam.

So I trundled on over here to take a look.

jenni3xx

#10 Post by jenni3xx » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:31 am

Hello my name's Jennie! I'm brand new on here and mostly human as far as I can tell (and definitely not a robot). I only recently just discovered your games by purchasing Magical Diary on Steam. I was instantly hooked and have played this game well over 20 times in the 2 weeks I've had it. This prompted me to check out your site and explore the games you have to offer and here we are! :D

FokkoChan

#11 Post by FokkoChan » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:34 am

Hello! My name that I'd like to go by is Fokko! I found this page since I've played Long Live the Queen (loved the game btw!!) currently am working on my own VN since i got inspired after idk how many VNs ive read XD im mainly into fantasy and slice of life. am am am i hope thats enough to sound human orelse my whole life wouldve been a lie uwu"

chlobo

#12 Post by chlobo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:39 am

Hello everyone. I'm Chlobo.
I'm a big fan of Long Live The Queen. And thanks to Long Live The Queen I got addicted to Princess Maker 2. I managed to get all the LLTQ achivements on steam and now I'm tryinf to get them all on PM2, just all the endings.

I love the Briony romance in LLTQ.

Cassiep88

#13 Post by Cassiep88 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello everyone, I go by Cass/Cassie usually. One of the first VN's I bought was Magical Diary on Steam and it got me hooked onto VN's so then I came to the website to pick up others that weren't on Steam at the time. I don't tend to post a whole lot on forums, but want to be able to if I ever need a question answered or something. Hate to hear bots have gotten so bad on forums but this seems like a somewhat easy way to combat them.

crystalsilverwood

#14 Post by crystalsilverwood » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:59 pm

Hello, I'm Crystal, started playing with the Cute Knight series, loved it and decided to see what else the developer offered, so here I am!

Blakwhole

#15 Post by Blakwhole » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:35 am

Hello I'm Blak, recently came across England Exchange enjoyed the demo, bought the game, certainly enjoyable, although it would be great to have something like a walk-through.