anyone else get emotional?

Newly arrived from India, Sara Crewe must make friends at a British boarding school. A light-yuri simulation game based on the classic novel.
StarViella

anyone else get emotional?

#1 Post by StarViella » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:07 am

i felt really silly, but i found myself getting really emotional going through the game! it's probably because i was just in a certain headspace(this has been a hard year for me), but i didn't know anything about the original fairytale or any of it's adaptations, so when i first went through i was just completely absorbed into a Lighthearted Romp and felt almost blindsided by what came up.

i absolutely adored it though!

MillaMaxwell

Re: anyone else get emotional?

#2 Post by MillaMaxwell » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:22 am

I was only very vaguely familiar with the source material too, so the sudden change in tone was pretty unexpected for me too. It made for a really great game/story experience though!

Ariel Schnee

Re: anyone else get emotional?

#3 Post by Ariel Schnee » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:59 am

This is my first experience with these characters here.

Yes, I got very emotional.

Who wouldn't get emotional with cute, sweet, darling, adorable, and so very yes wonderful Becky?

^_^

^_^
Signature - Homepage - My Fics

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!