Favorite Route (Spoilers Likely!)

Newly arrived from India, Sara Crewe must make friends at a British boarding school. A light-yuri simulation game based on the classic novel.

Favorite route

Jessie
22%
Lottie
No votes
Lavinia
27%
Ermengarde
19%
Mariette
11%
Becky
22%

Total votes: 37

hanako
Site Admin

Favorite Route (Spoilers Likely!)

#1 Postby hanako » Wed May 18, 2016 7:24 pm

Whose storyline is your favorite, and why?

Hoosha

Re: Favorite Route (Spoilers Likely!)

#2 Postby Hoosha » Sat May 21, 2016 1:12 am

I loved Mariette because of the touching big sister/mother dynamic!! And how serious and unforgiving her world views are! I loved the change in her character too...you always write such emotionally poignant stories Hanako...Lottie was a close second...

CrimsonDX

#3 Postby CrimsonDX » Wed May 25, 2016 4:07 pm

I loved Lavinia's. I think I fully fell in love with her during the scene when Sara found out she was half Indian. Jessie and Ermengarde definitely compete for second favorite.

rincewind

#4 Postby rincewind » Sun May 29, 2016 4:15 am

I was torn about which vote.
Love every single one. But my favorites are Becky, Ermengarde and Jessie.
Those three are full of strong feelings, and wonderful moments.

In Ermengarde route I loved when we saw her POV, and how what happened to Sara affected her. And when she finally confronts Sara. Oh dear. Was... wonderful.
My only complain is that we didn't get a CG for the kiss. Bummer.

Jessie. Is complex. I can feel how desperate she was. And when she give her heart to Sara.... was incredible. And the CG, beautiful. And of course, Jessie being the most gay of all. Also, I like how she imagined herself being a Warrior Queen.
Was a wonderful and intense route. Made me feel sorrowful for both Sara and Jessie. And when they got their happy ending, I was jumping with joy.

And Becky... all routes have lots of sad moments. But in Becky route... oh dear. I felt it even more. But always, the two together... with Becky trying to help Sara... and standing at her side no matter what. When Becky lost all her savings to save Sara was both heartwrenching and heartwarming at the same time.
And let's no talk about the scene in the bell tower. Oh dear... I was crying.
Can't forget also when Sara has the realization that she loves Becky, in a romantic way... was lovely!! And the ending... Sara's confession... Is just beautiful!!

I think that Becky route felt more... full, for a lack of better term. And those two are the cutest thing EVER.

So, in the end, I voted for Becky route.
"It's good to be the president." - The President
"Oh humble dirt, if I could, I would carry you to freedom!" -The Lady and Saviour of all the dirt, mud and pebbles.
"Cake! Me!" -A VERY hungry Scullery Maid

CrimsonDX

#5 Postby CrimsonDX » Sun May 29, 2016 1:43 pm

Becky's was awesome. That scene in the tower had me on edge for sure.

It is definitely hard to choose, the only character I can say for certain would be at the bottom of my list would be Lottie.

Miss Nauthiz

#6 Postby Miss Nauthiz » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:09 am

:)

NeZoX

#7 Postby NeZoX » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:01 pm

rincewind wrote:Jessie. Is complex. I can feel how desperate she was. And when she give her heart to Sara.... was incredible. And the CG, beautiful. And of course, Jessie being the most gay of all. Also, I like how she imagined herself being a Warrior Queen.
Was a wonderful and intense route. Made me feel sorrowful for both Sara and Jessie. And when they got their happy ending, I was jumping with joy.

I agree with this opinion. That is why I choose Jessie :)

Ariel Schnee

#8 Postby Ariel Schnee » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:34 am

1. Becky

2. Ermengarde

3. ???
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Mystic Ame

#9 Postby Mystic Ame » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:45 pm

I just finished doing all of the routes and in the end Jessie's was my favourite,
Her story affected me the most and the kiss cg was beautiful
(after that I rank them Becky > Ermengarde > Mariette > Lottie ...
I don't know how to place Lavinia's route so it is unplaced)

Return to “A Little Lily Princess”