Favorite Character

Newly arrived from India, Sara Crewe must make friends at a British boarding school. A light-yuri simulation game based on the classic novel.

Who is your favorite character in the story?

Sara Crewe
No votes
Lottie Leigh
No votes
Ermengarde St. John
29%
Jessie Abbot
4%
Lavinia Herbert
8%
Mariette Dumas
21%
Becky
33%
Miss Minchin
4%
Ram Dass
No votes
Someone Else
No votes

Total votes: 24

hanako
Site Admin

Favorite Character

#1 Postby hanako » Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm

This is the character poll, not the route poll, so I can include the extras.

CrimsonDX

Re: Favorite Character

#2 Postby CrimsonDX » Wed May 25, 2016 4:10 pm

I found Lavinia interesting and pitiful while doing Mariette's, Becky's, and Jessie's routes, but it wasn't until her route that she became my favorite. The poor witch whose curse was broken by the kindness of a princess. Ermengarde is definitely my second favorite as the brave a gallant hero :3.

rincewind

#3 Postby rincewind » Sun May 29, 2016 4:54 am

Another tough decision!!

As I said in the routes poll, I loved all of them. (Except of course Ms. Minchin and Cook!).

But in the end I was between Becky and Ermengarde.

Becky is adorable. Very kind and loyal. Love how she stand besides Sara, always. And when idols and 'eathens are involved love how excited she becomes.

Ermengarde is also very loyal and sweet. She may be a bit not book smart, buy she has a lot of heart. And her adoration for Sara is something very lovely. And she's Sara gallant heroine after all.
That being said... I Ermengarde route felt shorter that the others... maybe because I can't have enough of it?

Is very, very close. But voted for Ermengarde... maybe because I already voted Becky for best route.

Others that came close are Jessie and Ram Dass. Jessie, because even if she's under Lavinia's shadow, she's precious.And very very gay. And Ram Dass because he's really cool.
And of course, Sara, our beloved Little Princess. But voting for her felt like not right. She's already the protagonist! :lol:
"It's good to be the president." - The President
"Oh humble dirt, if I could, I would carry you to freedom!" -The Lady and Saviour of all the dirt, mud and pebbles.
"Cake! Me!" -A VERY hungry Scullery Maid

CrimsonDX

#4 Postby CrimsonDX » Sun May 29, 2016 1:48 pm

rincewind wrote:Another tough decision!!
And Ram Dass because he's really cool.

I think the Lascar deserves his own little short story. He seems like a guy who would have an interesting backstory.

Mystic Ame

#5 Postby Mystic Ame » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:37 pm

I vote for Becky, she's cute and her dialect amuses me (in a good way) :D

Return to “A Little Lily Princess”