a little lily princess

Newly arrived from India, Sara Crewe must make friends at a British boarding school. A light-yuri simulation game based on the classic novel.
Pace

Re: a little lily princess

#61 Postby Pace » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:01 am

After a long slumber I return to see a little gem cooking off in the background, just stopping by to say definitely picking this one up ^_^, Look at the bright side only too 4 years for me to make my first post; good show with this!

hanako
Site Admin

#62 Postby hanako » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Coming Soon page for Steam is up:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/449250/

This is mostly so you can tell your friends who are Steam addicts to go hit the wishlist button now (anyone who wishlists should get email notifications when it launches, which should help the launch get off to a good start, which is super important for overall game performance)

And there are some screenshots there you may not have seen before, so have a peek.

But you're all waiting for the direct beta-testing period, right? :)

Currently, I'm expecting the final game to be $15 and the beta to be $10. I don't have a final launch date set for either of them. We're still waiting on the last bits of artwork to come in, and I don't want to give a definite date and then disappoint people. We may end up launching the beta with some of the art still missing, since you'll be able to replace it later. Not sure yet.

Darksilverhawk

#63 Postby Darksilverhawk » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:22 pm

I will wait eagerly for the direct beta to start!

(also, not a huge thing, but the text on the Stream trailer is almost impossible to read)

hanako
Site Admin

#64 Postby hanako » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:16 pm

(Yeah, sorry about that. It was readable at the size it was created, less so on the steam page, and I couldn't see that properly until it was live. I hate making trailers.)

hanako
Site Admin

#65 Postby hanako » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:55 pm

Updated the trailer to have bigger, more readable text. Steam wouldn't let me delete the original one, and the options to not show it in the storefront didn't seem to be working, so I eventually had to set the original trailer to only display in the Vatican.

I'm sure they won't mind having two trailers.

Finally got around to soundtracking Becky's route and adding some requested extra help features. Pretty much everything is done codewise except for making a demo version. Still waiting on art.

StarViella

#66 Postby StarViella » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:32 am

This is super exciting!

LittleRaven

#67 Postby LittleRaven » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:39 am

:mrgreen: I'm so \o/ at this game coming to life so soon! It was my favorite back on the future projects list and I never expected it to happen within a year or so.

hanako
Site Admin

#68 Postby hanako » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:28 pm

still awaiting: one CG's final color, one sekrit bonus that probably won't be in the beta, one background, final polish on one other background, coding the demo because I've been playing RPGs all week instead :) (And I often don't want to split off a demo until beta anyway, in case something has to be adjusted.)

Return to “A Little Lily Princess”