Is There Any?

Newly arrived from India, Sara Crewe must make friends at a British boarding school. A light-yuri simulation game based on the classic novel.
Ariel Schnee

Is There Any?

#1 Postby Ariel Schnee » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:22 am

Any cheat codes for this game here?
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

KitCat

Re: Is There Any?

#2 Postby KitCat » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:41 am

No... but... isn´t save if going how you wanna, load if something not going it just cheat?
And if you ask me... i don´t like them that like game... all be happen at lucky, what then play it if there are "all almost full" -cheat codes?

Ariel Schnee

#3 Postby Ariel Schnee » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:13 pm

KitCat wrote:No... but... isn´t save if going how you wanna, load if something not going it just cheat?
And if you ask me... i don´t like them that like game... all be happen at lucky, what then play it if there are "all almost full" -cheat codes?

*Scratches head in puzzlement now*

*Stares*

I have no idea what you just said there.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

KitCat

#4 Postby KitCat » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:04 pm

Nah, only, that good-> save, not so well->load ... But, why it need them?

Ariel Schnee

#5 Postby Ariel Schnee » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:52 am

KitCat wrote:Nah, only, that good-> save, not so well->load ... But, why it need them?

Are you related to this guy? You're just as hard to understand. Seriously dude learn some English.
---

Signature

KitCat

#6 Postby KitCat » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Ariel Schnee wrote:
KitCat wrote:Nah, only, that good-> save, not so well->load ... But, why it need them?

Are you related to this guy? You're just as hard to understand. Seriously dude learn some English.

So you hate me :cry: .

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Postby hanako » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:16 pm

Ariel Schnee wrote:

Please don't be rude to other users. Languages are hard.

Oki

#8 Postby Oki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:07 am

The insinuation is that if you make a mistake you can simply reload, if you make the right choice then just save. The game isn't so complex it needs many cheats. A little consideration goes a long way in terms of language.

hanako
Site Admin

#9 Postby hanako » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Also, with this game, savescumming is really not needed. I've seen people play it that way and it's very frustrating to watch. They knock themselves out loading and saving to try and get the maximum result for a week, and then they are stuck waiting for ten weeks doing nothing because the events are spaced out in order to make it super-easy to have time to raise stats. No extra event will appear because you reloaded 20 times to get all the stats in 1 week instead of 11. There's no benefit to trying to be 'the best', you don't get anything extra from it, you just waste your own time.

This is not a game that you need to panic about doing it wrong. Just relax and enjoy the atmosphere :)

Return to “A Little Lily Princess”