Is There Any?

Newly arrived from India, Sara Crewe must make friends at a British boarding school. A light-yuri simulation game based on the classic novel.
Ariel Schnee

Is There Any?

#1 Postby Ariel Schnee » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:22 am

Any cheat codes for this game here?
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

KitCat

Re: Is There Any?

#2 Postby KitCat » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:41 am

No... but... isn´t save if going how you wanna, load if something not going it just cheat?
And if you ask me... i don´t like them that like game... all be happen at lucky, what then play it if there are "all almost full" -cheat codes?

Ariel Schnee

#3 Postby Ariel Schnee » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:13 pm

KitCat wrote:No... but... isn´t save if going how you wanna, load if something not going it just cheat?
And if you ask me... i don´t like them that like game... all be happen at lucky, what then play it if there are "all almost full" -cheat codes?

*Scratches head in puzzlement now*

*Stares*

I have no idea what you just said there.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

KitCat

#4 Postby KitCat » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:04 pm

Nah, only, that good-> save, not so well->load ... But, why it need them?

Ariel Schnee

#5 Postby Ariel Schnee » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:52 am

KitCat wrote:Nah, only, that good-> save, not so well->load ... But, why it need them?

Are you related to this guy? You're just as hard to understand. Seriously dude(tte?) learn some English.
---

Signature

Return to “A Little Lily Princess”