First ending? (spoilers)

Quest for adventure with 22 endings to find! - A retro gamebook re-envisioned as a gorgeous visual novel.
hanako
Site Admin

First ending? (spoilers)

#1 Postby hanako » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:20 pm

I'd be interested to know what outcome people found first. Did anyone get a really good (or really bad) end their first time around?

Might want to hide the text in case anyone's reporting on just their first play and hasn't seen it all yet.

Foelhe

Re: First ending? (spoilers)

#2 Postby Foelhe » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:16 pm

I kind of had two, depending on your perspective.

First end I actually found was dying to the sand storm. But I sort of did that on purpose - I figured trying to stab the thing was a death wish, so since I was testing the game for flaws I figured I'd hit it quick and get it over with. And I was right!

First end I found playing just for fun was pretty fantastic. Tracked through the cave system, found and killed the evil priest, dumped the potion into the river to fix the magic of the place, AND finished the game with a kiss. The only downside was failing to save the caravan team - still feel a little guilty about that.

GSN22

#3 Postby GSN22 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:46 am

I was able to kill the wizard at the temple, but not rescue anyone in the process.

boatgnome

#4 Postby boatgnome » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:22 am

My first ending was taking the boat down the river. Not a happy one, but that just made me want to play again immediately!

Return to “Sword Daughter”