I FINALLY DID IT!

Solve mysteries by ordering your Student Council minions into investigations. A schoolgirl noir RPG-style adventure!
Oki

I FINALLY DID IT!

#1 Postby Oki » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:26 am

I was one of the kids who got in on the beta. I have been trying to beat this game since it was first released. I finally beat the game.

Part of it was that I refused to get screwed over. I didn't want to just help the Red Mask society and I didn't want to get screwed by Talmage either.

SO IT TOOK ME ALL THESE YEARS, BUT I FINALLY DID IT! I mean honestly I'll probably go back to January and raise my school reputation so I can get into the top position, but honestly, I loved giving everyone my just deserts.

That being said, all the years of suffering was worth it to realize I needed to send THAIS into the caverns because she is too mean of a school girl to be scared. She is also my favorite girl even though she's got a major sister complex.

Also Mallory. I didn't really care about romancing anyone but it was nice to see Vonne and Elsa have a cute thing.

Seriously though, I just imagine Thais doing her nails in the cavern because the polish smells better than the fumes. Then maybe drop kicking some smugglers.

Bloody Vikings

Re: I FINALLY DID IT!

#2 Postby Bloody Vikings » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Congrats!
So, I suppose, NEW BOOBS are a strong draw, but over time, better story wins out. -Hanako

Return to “Black Closet”