Halloween

Solve mysteries by ordering your Student Council minions into investigations. A schoolgirl noir RPG-style adventure!
hanako
Site Admin

Halloween

#1 Postby hanako » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:42 am

If you're playing while it's still Halloween in your timezone, you should update to the 1.2.28 beta in order to fix a possible problem with one of the special Halloween easter egg cases.

If you missed it, well - there's always next year! :)

nightjay

Re: Halloween

#2 Postby nightjay » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:12 am

I ran into these a few times (the one where she smiles brilliantly but you can't remember anything / is a massive flirt / sparkles all over the place, unless there's more than one variant?), and I was wondering - what was the proper way to solve them? I tried stalking, harassing the gossips, persuading/harassing the potential cult recruits, harassing the girl, and putting the girl in detention, but only suspending/expelling her seemed to do the trick, or else there was a huge reputation hit if I just left it alone. Did I miss a solution? Also, what WAS actually going on there? I think I might have missed a reference. :P

(Also also, I read on Steam that someone else eventually had mutants starting to bite the council which sounds AWESOME but never happened in my game. Wondering how to make that part happen.)

Return to “Black Closet”