Character profiles

Solve mysteries by ordering your Student Council minions into investigations. A schoolgirl noir RPG-style adventure!
quillyquillquill

Character profiles

#1 Postby quillyquillquill » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:07 pm

I recall seeing online before I really started playing the game, some cards with character's details and such, such as Rowan liking to watch TV (which I did later find out through dialogue). Just wondering where I could find those again? Not sure if it was promotional material or fan-made, just recall glimpsing something like that as I was researching whether to purchase the game.

Also is there a place I can find a list of the girls' full names? I think they're very pretty names but unfortunately I keep forgetting to screenshot when it comes up and only remember Asami Yvonne Ito <3

hanako
Site Admin

Re: Character profiles

#2 Postby hanako » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:24 pm

They were early promotional stuff. Outdated by now - I should possibly make new ones with the new art and the change to spelling of Vonne's name. The old ones can be seen here though:

http://www.indiedb.com/games/black-clos ... e#imagebox

Click 'previous' to cycle through the others.

I think I posted them in some other places as well but these are the ones that are easiest to find.

quillyquillquill

#3 Postby quillyquillquill » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:53 pm

Thanks a lot!

Btw, I've posted something about Steam cloud in the Steam forums as well, is it possible to save CGs with the save file that is synced? Not sure how difficult this is technically so understand if it doesn't happen/ happen right away :) But my CGs are kinda scattered between two computers at the moment ehe. And again, love this game!!!

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:38 pm

We're testing a fix for that at the moment, see http://steamcommunity.com/app/400580/di ... 053921594/ for information.

Return to “Black Closet”