Vonne CGs

Solve mysteries by ordering your Student Council minions into investigations. A schoolgirl noir RPG-style adventure!
skydragonwings

Vonne CGs

#1 Postby skydragonwings » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:28 am

Does anyone happen to know what dates Vonne's CGs are on? I've been trying to quickly get CGs in the new art style and I either had a vague idea when they happened or could find the dates on the forum for most of the others, but I'm having trouble remembering when to load from with Vonne.

(At this point it might be faster to just play through Vonne's path again than to keep trying to determine the most efficient place to start from, but oh well.)

phoenixgirl

Re: Vonne CGs

#2 Postby phoenixgirl » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:35 am

I don't remember exactly but I know that one of the CGs involves the option to kiss Vonne and the other one is having to use ropes on her so if you see those options, then choose them and you'll get the CGs.
Please help and support me here.

skydragonwings

#3 Postby skydragonwings » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:58 am

Yeah, I remember what happens in them and what you need to say, just not when in the school year they are. Thanks though!

Franka

#4 Postby Franka » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:10 am

Nov 14th
Jan 30th

are where mine are located. Yes, I have marked saves for every CG.

skydragonwings

#5 Postby skydragonwings » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Thanks! I have tons of saves (especially for Vonne due to yandere frustrations) but they are...not incredibly helpfully labelled.

Return to “Black Closet”