casual game mode

Solve mysteries by ordering your Student Council minions into investigations. A schoolgirl noir RPG-style adventure!
maara

casual game mode

#1 Postby maara » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Hi!

A very, very nice game, thank you for creating it! I was wondering - do you plan on doing an update where it would be possible to casually solve cases? Maybe the setting can be that you play as Vonne the next year, so there is no drama etc.?
I just really enjoy the core concept of the game, but after a few gameplays the make-or-break cases (cavern etc.) are just nuisances in the background, when I want to be able to juggle many cases at the same time etc. :)

Again - I enjoy this game very much as it is too! It is hard to find good case solving/mystery games like this, so I am interested in the opportunity to play it as much as I can. :D

Darksilverhawk

Re: casual game mode

#2 Postby Darksilverhawk » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:49 pm

There is a plotless mode where you can just solve cases coming! They're working on it right now, but there's no ETA as far as I know besides "soon."

hanako
Site Admin

Re: casual game mode

#3 Postby hanako » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Yes, we are working on a second game mode where you can choose how many cases a week you want to play and just solve cases without having to deal with the plot and the traitors and all that.

Right now only Spiky and I can access that part of the code. I am hopeful that we may get it into beta soon, but Spiky has another project he's dealing with at the moment so there will definitely be some delay before we can make updates to that eventual beta and/or release.

Return to “Black Closet”