Version 1.1 Released

Solve mysteries by ordering your Student Council minions into investigations. A schoolgirl noir RPG-style adventure!
hanako
Site Admin

Version 1.1 Released

#1 Postby hanako » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:09 pm

The new version is now out of stable, and is automatically available to new purchases or new demo downloads.

If you already own the game and don't have the latest content, you can patch up via the in-game updater. Go to Options, Updates, then Check For Updates.

If your "Current Version" displayed at the bottom of the screen starts with 0.8 or 0.9, you do not currently have a full retail version of the game (you bought during the alpha or beta) and you may not be able to update successfully. You can still try, but if it doesn't work, email me with your purchase information to get a fresh installer download.

The 1.1 update adds a second set of artwork, the ability to suspend your game (a temporary save made when quitting, in case you need to quit when you haven't gotten to a save point yet), and a number of bug fixes and balance tweaks.

Please report any problems you have with the new versions - or downloading the new demo, or anything really!

rincewind

Re: Version 1.1 Released

#2 Postby rincewind » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Yay! The new art is here.

Updated my demo, and it hanged. But I closed it. Started again, and did it flawlessly!!

Must say that I liked a lot the new art. The classic one is great too. But if I must choose, I guess that I will prefer the new one. Vonne in particular looks great. She has a certain "second on command" aura that goes perfectly with Elsa Gendou pose. :lol:
And Mallory is just adorable... again.

Thanks for the update. And thanks for making this awesome game!! (And for making it yuri!!! That's reaaaaally awesome!! :) )
"It's good to be the president." - The President
"Oh humble dirt, if I could, I would carry you to freedom!" -The Lady and Saviour of all the dirt, mud and pebbles.
"Cake! Me!" -A VERY hungry Scullery Maid

Bardic Nerd

#3 Postby Bardic Nerd » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:54 am

I don't know if this is a bug or working as intended, but:

Unlocking a CG in one art set does not unlock it in the other art set.
The 'Unlock All CGs' item in the checklist does not get checked if you unlock all CGs in a single art set. Presumably it now requires you to unlock them in both.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:16 pm

Yes, that's intended.

Since you can switch art modes in the options at any point, though, in most cases you can quickly switch the option and sneakily unlock both if you want.

Return to “Black Closet”