Where Are The Cheats?

Solve mysteries by ordering your Student Council minions into investigations. A schoolgirl noir RPG-style adventure!
Ren

Re: Where Are The Cheats?

#46 Postby Ren » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Darksilverhawk wrote:Weird case logic (posting here, but if you'd rather have it somewhere else let me know): In the Delicate Blossom variant where her friend is throwing her a party, why can't we persuade (instead of harass) the girl to not throw the party? That one took me forever to figure out. Since she wasn't explicitly doing anything that seemed wrong, I figured the party was helping! After all, you are told to make sure she's up to the task, and having support from friends seems like a positive thing.

Also, I just feel awful after I have to harass her to stop. Why can't we just gently suggest she allow her friend to study the night before and throw a party afterward?

Oh, we're supposed to harass, there?

I had the same problem, as it goes. I just failed the case because I was using the same logic as Darksilverhawk.

hanako
Site Admin

Re: Where Are The Cheats?

#47 Postby hanako » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:50 pm

Sure, that makes sense.

I should probably close this topic and open a couple of new ones with more specific names, for clearer discussion.

Return to “Black Closet”