Achievement Guide

Solve mysteries by ordering your Student Council minions into investigations. A schoolgirl noir RPG-style adventure!
skydragonwings

Re: Achievement Guide

#16 Postby skydragonwings » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Just did two minions with Althea as the mole - couldn't find a Thais playthrough where stats were distributed well enough to have any chance at the final boss.

Darksilverhawk

#17 Postby Darksilverhawk » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:40 pm

hanako wrote:Minions who flake in the second phase of the final battle don't count for the achievement, so losing Althea in the second part of the battle doesn't actually matter, as long as you can still manage to win.

Wait, so if I'm reading this correctly, having Althea, Thais, and Vonne in the final confrontation with Althea flaking out second half should count for "win with two minions?" Because the game is treating it as three at the moment.

Franka

#18 Postby Franka » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:03 pm

You're not reading it correctly. You have to enter the fight with the correct number of minions - doesn't matter how many of them finish it.

hanako
Site Admin

#19 Postby hanako » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:05 pm

Flaking out doesn't change the count of minions who were in the council up until that point. So if you had three up until the final battle then it's only a win-with-three.

It's a little awkward wording-wise, but the thing it's trying to reward is managing to play through the game with that few minions.

Darksilverhawk

#20 Postby Darksilverhawk » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Ok, that's how I thought it was supposed to work, I was just confused by the wording.

Franka

#21 Postby Franka » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:06 am

Here we go!

DarkShadowsAbove

#22 Postby DarkShadowsAbove » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:11 pm

So, maybe this is a silly question, but I never shy away from being silly, so I'll just ask. Do you have to get all of the CGs for both Art Sets in order to get the Unlock all CGs Achievement? Because I've unlocked all of the CGs for Art Set 2, but none of the CGs for Art Set 1. And I really don't want to have to play through everything again to get the CGs for the Art Set that I don't like as much just so I can get that last Achievement.

Franka

#23 Postby Franka » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:52 pm

DarkShadowsAbove wrote:So, maybe this is a silly question, but I never shy away from being silly, so I'll just ask. Do you have to get all of the CGs for both Art Sets in order to get the Unlock all CGs Achievement? Because I've unlocked all of the CGs for Art Set 2, but none of the CGs for Art Set 1. And I really don't want to have to play through everything again to get the CGs for the Art Set that I don't like as much just so I can get that last Achievement.

Yes, you have to see the CG in the art style you wish to add to the gallery. Though it's too late now, you could have rolled back, switched art style and unlocked the second one at (almost) the same time. Or kept 120 saves like me. :lol:

DarkShadowsAbove

#24 Postby DarkShadowsAbove » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Great... I guess I'll save that for later or beat my Completionism into whimpering submission... Whichever works best.

Return to “Black Closet”