I FINALLY DID IT!

Solve mysteries by ordering your Student Council minions into investigations. A schoolgirl noir RPG-style adventure!
Oki

I FINALLY DID IT!

#1 Post by Oki » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:26 am

I was one of the kids who got in on the beta. I have been trying to beat this game since it was first released. I finally beat the game.

Part of it was that I refused to get screwed over. I didn't want to just help the Red Mask society and I didn't want to get screwed by Talmage either.

SO IT TOOK ME ALL THESE YEARS, BUT I FINALLY DID IT! I mean honestly I'll probably go back to January and raise my school reputation so I can get into the top position, but honestly, I loved giving everyone my just deserts.

That being said, all the years of suffering was worth it to realize I needed to send THAIS into the caverns because she is too mean of a school girl to be scared. She is also my favorite girl even though she's got a major sister complex.

Also Mallory. I didn't really care about romancing anyone but it was nice to see Vonne and Elsa have a cute thing.

Seriously though, I just imagine Thais doing her nails in the cavern because the polish smells better than the fumes. Then maybe drop kicking some smugglers.

I've been here so long even Hanako is sick of me

Bloody Vikings

Re: I FINALLY DID IT!

#2 Post by Bloody Vikings » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Congrats!
So, I suppose, NEW BOOBS are a strong draw, but over time, better story wins out. -Hanako