Literally that bad at this game

Solve mysteries by ordering your Student Council minions into investigations. A schoolgirl noir RPG-style adventure!
Oki

Literally that bad at this game

#1 Postby Oki » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:27 pm

So I'm really historically bad at Black Closet. I have never beaten it and only once gotten passed the Harvest Festival. Usually what screws me is the traitor- I guess wrong, or I forgive the traitor and they screw me over.

I'm sharing this because I want you all to know how bad I am at this game. I have probably read every line of dialogue before the Harvest Festival, but this time I was betrayed by my trusty sidekick, Vonne. Now, the first time I got on this file it went fine because I picked her as my Harvest Queen. But this time I went, oh jee what happens if you don't?!

BAD THINGS. Normally I just give up because I am bad and losing too much karma, but this was the first time I got an actual game over. Lovers spurned, am I right?

Laugh at me please.

Jacquelle

Re: Literally that bad at this game

#2 Postby Jacquelle » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:17 am

My advice for finding the traitor is lemons. Just keep sending them to the supply closet and if they bring you back a bunch of lemons, keep an eye on them.

This has only gone wrong for me once, when it turned out Thais had just had a bunch of bad rolls... and the ACTUAL traitor was Althea... who I didn't notice, because I'd almost exclusively been sending her out with Thais to keep an eye on HER... argghhh!

So, needless to say, I sympathize.

Return to “Black Closet”