Any bugs in the translation code that have not been fixed should be re-reported, as should any strings or images that should be translatable and aren't. I don't currently have hooks to change fonts after language switching, but that could be added.
Code: Select all
* 'subtitution' substituted by 'substitution'.
* Severin's vote for Elodie is now properly punctuated.
* Bonus/Penalty indicators on mood in skills screen.
* It is the people that make this domain great. (Was 'is it the people'...)
* Studying... indicator now mentions mood effects.
* readable_number_small_translations, land_military_desc_translations,
barracks_report_translations, and readable_number_translations dicts
* Treasury reports made translatable (using Novan pluralization rules)
* Mood-related failure now shows up in study fluff.
* Several strings that couldn't be translated are now translatable.
* 'Afraid +1' changed to '+1 Afraid'.
* 'Transporting large amounts of good upriver' now goods instead.
* Condemned Man capitalized.
* The Terrax bluff option is now 'Threaten to ally with Terrax'.
* Now consistently uses Yieldingess in affected bubbles.
* +5 Pressure -> +5 Pressured.
* Extra line feed before 'Your skill in X is now 50...' dialog now trimmed.
* Moodiness indicator now 'You are too <mood> to focus properly on this
subject right now.', and shows up as long as you failed to get fluff for
reasons other than a cap.
* File save name field should be translatable.
* Sidebar buttons will now be replaced by
translations/(lang)/sidebar/(buttname)[-hover].png if present.
+ Translators note: a number of update error and debug messages are not
translatable at present; I'm undecided on how best to handle translating
* Title screen button images now translatable, as is preferences text.
* Logs should now be translatable.
* Language should be included in tracebacks.
* Skip Ahead/Stop Skipping buttons; Show Skip Button/Hide Skip Button options;
skipping seen is now forcibly disabled.
* Now uses 'Show Log' instead of 'Save Story' on the ending menus.
* On-screen keyboard now translatable.