My Icons(3 Magical Diary Icons)

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!

Do you like my icons?

Yes
98%
No
2%

Total votes: 44

Odjin

#16 Post by Odjin » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:58 am

I may have some free time again. What type of icons would you want? Hanako Games and Affiliate Games. Heck it can be any type of icon from anything if you'd like I don't mind. I love taking requests, you don't have to be specific.
ImageImageImage

Odjin

#17 Post by Odjin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:11 am

So I made 3 MD icons. They are on the front page or if you don't want to look through that mess of icons here you go xD

☆Magical Diary(NEW)☆
Image Image Image

Anyways the first two are just chars I made. The blond one I'm the farthest with but still I'm not too far with either of them. So if there's like a char or something you want me to iconize from the game chances are I might not that be far, if I am then cool I can do it for ya. If have like a screenshot of your char or something specific you'd like me to icon-ize I'd be glad to do it.

I take all sorts of requests not just games by Hanako so you can ask for anything.

If it's a game screen you want me to icon-ize either come up with the screen to give me or I'll try to find vids of the game on youtube like I do with my Zelda icons.

Also yeah I haven't been on much, the last couple of months have been hard, my grandmother the woman who raised me to die, then we had to put my cat down two days later. It's not been easy this last year let me tell you. Sigh.

But don't worry I still take requests, it gives me something to do.
ImageImageImage

Computosaurus

#18 Post by Computosaurus » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:50 am

More, please more! I love all of your icons so much. I would love to see some more Magical Diary ones. Any of the kiss scenes, a prom one, a certain January event with Grabiner one....

Odjin

#19 Post by Odjin » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:04 pm

I'm still alive as it were. I'll be making some Date Warp icons next, as someone requested. I don't know if I'll need to ask them for the pics again(as I don't have the game and I'm not sure I still have the email with the attachments).

Sorry I haven't been on much, my grandma, the woman who raised me, ended up dying a couple months ago and her birthday is coming up. I've just been fighting depression and dealing with family stuff is all.
ImageImageImage

Sabina

#20 Post by Sabina » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 am

Your icons look great, Odjin. I'm looking forward to more. My compliments.

You have my condolences, too. Close family deaths are always difficult to deal with (on every level). My thoughts are with you, for whatever that's worth.

Odjin

#21 Post by Odjin » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:48 am

Thanks. It's been tough but you gotta keep goin.

Also I found my Date Warp folder I did save it on my computer so I'll be making icons of that soon :)
ImageImageImage