My Icons(3 Magical Diary Icons)

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!

Do you like my icons?

Yes
98%
No
2%

Total votes: 44

Odjin

My Icons(3 Magical Diary Icons)

#1 Post by Odjin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Also Posted These on the PM community on LJ. I also posted over 30 Princess Maker icons, I'm Terra89 on there btw.

There will be more icons, this is just what I've done so far.

My Icons:

☆Cute Knight Deluxe Icons☆
Image Image Image Image Image Image

☆Cute Knight Kingdom Icons☆
Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image

☆Charm School☆
Image Image Image

☆Magical Diary(NEW)☆
Image Image Image

☆Others☆
Image Image Image

Bases:

☆Charm School☆
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

♪♪Affiliated Games♪♪

◘Spirited Heart◘

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImage Image Image

If you have any specific requests you can ask me :>
Last edited by Odjin on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:09 am, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImageImage

biscuit

#2 Post by biscuit » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:40 am

I played CKK, but not the original. Icons are cute!

Jinroh

#3 Post by Jinroh » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:46 am

Yes hehe they are very artistic. ^_^
The wolf and his mate howl, taking solace in the silver moon. Pressing ever foreward to see what the future holds.

Odjin

#4 Post by Odjin » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Just like I said on if you have any specific requests at all go ahead and ask. :)

I'm try to do some Cute Knight Kingdom icons now, I haven't gotten all the endings, but I'll do the ones that I have.
ImageImageImage

Odjin

#5 Post by Odjin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:31 pm

I updated with some Cute Knight Kingdom icons, of course there will be more of Cute Knight+Kingdom so don't worry lol. I still need to get all the endings in CKK.

Oh I dunno if I said it, but I post all this on my deviantart too and take requests there too for icons and banners/sigs. So drop by if you want to take a peek.

http://khaos89.deviantart.com/
ImageImageImage

biscuit

#6 Post by biscuit » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:46 am

I haven't gotten the captain ending yet... now I must get it!

So far, my favorites for CKK are the mermaid ending (simple! sweet!) and pirate. I admit being somewhat biased by my love of pirates.

Esphirisa

#7 Post by Esphirisa » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Oh, wow! What awesome icons! Well done! They sure remind me of all the possible endings for both games xD

Odjin

#8 Post by Odjin » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Anyways there will be more icons from me. I've just been so busy lately. I still have other requests to finish and I have a pretty hectic life(One of the main things being I take care of my bed ridden grandmother who raised me).

But I'm gonna try to squeeze in at least 5 more icons done sometime this week.
ImageImageImage

.X.TwiliPrincess.X.

#9 Post by .X.TwiliPrincess.X. » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:46 am

Oh, wow~. Wonderful icons. ^^ Must have taken you quite some time.

Odjin

#10 Post by Odjin » Tue May 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Oh wow! You have a...Well I can't remember her name, but she's from Harvest Moon, as your icon.

I need to start playing that game again, Sunshine Islands I mean. I practically play Harvest Moon and Rune Factory all the time.

Anyways just telling you I am alive, things got serious over here for a bit. My life is pretty hectic, I already said I take care of my bed ridden grandmother and my family overall has lots of issues and there's lots of fighting right?

Well at least my mom finally came home from the hospital, she's all bruised up and there's this thing in her arm that's sewn in and it's sorta like an IV or something. She's staying with us till my sisters and them move everything over to the new house, they lost the old one because they were behind on the bills. But at least from what I understand it's a nice house and has a fenced yard for my little nephews to run around in.

That's just the gist of some of the stuff that's been happening. But not all bad news, my aunt hired a nurse to help me around the house and with my grandmother for three days a week. I didn't relax much on her first day since I was showing her the ropes but the second day she was here I got to sleep in some! She'll be over tomorrow too, it'll be her third day. I hope it continues to be this nice, she's a real nice lady.

Anyways I'm still working on icons and maybe some banners too. I will be making some Charm School, despite what Hanako says I think the graphics are sort of old school uber cute you know?

Also I got a new game which I want to make icons out of! That Flower Shop one. It's pretty awesome it's so much fun. It renews my interest in visual novel-esque games. Okay no the thing that really re-newed and got me itching to try new ones was that flash visual novel called Air Pressure. It was pretty interesting. I can't wait to get the new Disgaea Visual Novel coming out next month. It's gonna be good.

Anyways don't forget to request anything you'd like seen. Can be any game, be it on here, or even if you want me to make some graphics of your own games since I've noticed some of you have made your own. I take requests and I don't really want anything in return. Just no saying you made em kay? ;D
ImageImageImage

flwriter124

#11 Post by flwriter124 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:29 am

wow! i looked at all the icons u made on devianart and they r sooo awesome!
I would ADORE an icon and/or signature whichever you can do!
Prefferably pink or purple dark-ish coloring,OOH and sparkles!
with Christina/Tim from Fatal Hearts or Janet/Bradely from Date Warp! <3 those couples!
if u cant do those colors or couples let me know plz BUT I realy hope u can! :)

StarViella

#12 Post by StarViella » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Oh, geez! These are so BEAUTIFUL. *-*

Odjin

#13 Post by Odjin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:12 pm

flwriter124 wrote:wow! i looked at all the icons u made on devianart and they r sooo awesome!
I would ADORE an icon and/or signature whichever you can do!
Prefferably pink or purple dark-ish coloring,OOH and sparkles!
with Christina/Tim from Fatal Hearts or Janet/Bradely from Date Warp! <3 those couples!
if u cant do those colors or couples let me know plz BUT I realy hope u can! :)
Haha okay when it's done I'll message you ^_^
ImageImageImage

Odjin

#14 Post by Odjin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Okay I am doing more icons and stuff for the games, I'm just...Going through usual issues in my home and stuff. At least I haven't been sick for a while, that's a good thing.

I've been trying to find time and energy to start making graphics again, but when your extremely depressed you just don't find the energy to do those things.

But I started re-playing games today including Spirited Heart and Charm School. So while I didn't get any icons done I did do some bases, if you don't know what a base is, it's basically an un-edited version of an icon. So if you want to make your icon with them you can ;D

That's what bases are. I will be making icons out of them eventually myself. And if you guys like the idea of bases I'll gladly upload more from now on.

Also I don't have Fatal Hearts and Date Warp...Yet. I think I might get them solely for doing icons, I dunno I'm sorta in and out of liking visual novels. I do like Alistair++ that one is pretty amusing, anyone want icons from that?

Also in Spirited Heart whilst I have three files for all gals, I mainly like playing as red headed hume and blondie elf. I think those two are adorable. Red heads are awesome and the elfie looks so adorable as a warrior in my opinion.
ImageImageImage

Odjin

#15 Post by Odjin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:02 am

Since some of you might not feel like looking through all the icons on the first post I'll post the new ones in this one too:

☆Charm School☆
Image Image Image

☆Others☆
Image Image Image

Not that many and not that good but I hope you like em :>
ImageImageImage