Anyone interested in being a beta for a CK:K fic?

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
tamda

Anyone interested in being a beta for a CK:K fic?

#1 Post by tamda » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:18 am

I'm looking for someone willing to help me edit/do a whole set of Gordy centered fics, but as I'm fairly new to the game (Had it a bit over 2 weeks) and Gordy, as well as being terrible with English (though it's my first and only language :oops: ) I want to beg the help of someone well versed in one or both of the above.

Gramar Nazi's and Spelling Wizards please do respond, I love red markings on my fics! :lol: Lets me know it's going to turn out all right in spite of my trend towards getting bogged down in details and run on sentances. (can you tell?)

Cheers,
Tamda of the No Life Bums.
(If someone else has Gordy fic up, kick me, and I'll just go away. :D Don't want to infringe on anyone's territory. And if Hanako is working on a male Cute Knight/ doesn't want Gordy Fic, I will also not post it. :) Just so I don't get myself in trouble. :wink: )
Why oh why do I spend so much time on life sims?
Oh, cause they're cute.
And fun. Oh, and oh yeah, I have no life besides work and games. Ahh.
It explains so much!

muchlikefalling

Re: Anyone interested in being a beta for a CK:K fic?

#2 Post by muchlikefalling » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 pm

I realise this was posted a month ago, but in case you're still interested; I am both a Grammar Nazi and and Spelling Wizard, I have a book addiction that I find hard to break, so I'm extremely well versed in the English language, which I consider a point of pride. Some consider it a bad thing, as I'm constantly correcting everybody's grammar :roll: but it sounds as if that's what you're looking for.
I'm not sure what you mean by a Gordy fic, So I may not be able to help you there however, I'm something of a fast learner, so I can at least support you.
Anyway, in short, I'd love to help if you'd have me, I don't have much of a social life, so I have plenty of time to spend online. One thing, I am British, so I spell things the British way, this may cause conflict if you're American.