Meet the newest (right now) Science Girls Girl! Flora!

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
Jinroh

Meet the newest (right now) Science Girls Girl! Flora!

#1 Post by Jinroh » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:38 pm

Name: Flora Morninglory

Description: A strapping young lass from the country. Gypsy blood flows through her veins as do the traditions of her people that her superstitious relatives passed to her. She's rather average in height, only about the height of two lengths of freshly cut wheat. However, what she lacks in height she makes up for in presence. When she enters a room you can just feel her, you're eyes are just drawn to her as she enters. She likes to dress in traditional clothing. She can usually be seen wearing a dress and petticoat when she's not at school, and rather likes her uniform as well. Sometimes she secretly wears it when she's not at school. She has cute pink colored hair and deeply thoughtful mauve eyes. Almost mysterious in nature. Getting close to her is hard due to her supersitious and secretive family, but once she lets you in you're in for a bounty of good friendship. She'll even use her trademark tarot cards to give you a reading or two when she's your friend, even not telling you about a bad fortune you may have. ;)

Superhero Costume: Look at the included picture! ^_^

Science: Parapsychology (OMG! It's actually a real science!)

Attacks:

Tarot Tango - This attack won't be letting your enemies tango for very long! Flora sets down a spread of her trademark tarot cards and really lets the bad guys have it when she crushes their dreams with a terrible fortune. They're so crushed attacking is far from the first thing on their minds.

Seance Sizzler - This attack is a real home run hitter. Never one to be too athletic Flora would rather let someone do the heavy lifting for her! However, how can you do the heavy lifting when you have no physical body! Flora summons a ghost comapnion from the spirit world to help her in her quest to defeat the enemy! Don't worry through the incantation she knows (from a Latin spellbook) will let her give this ghost corporeal form! Punch, Kick, and attack those enemies ghostly counterpart!

Posession Pummel - Any good medium can summon a ghost into their body, but only the best medium can actually let the ghost control their body! That's right summoning the ghost of extreme fighter types like, Chuck Norris...wait he's not dead...or Bruce Lee, Flora can give her monstrously evil opponents a 1-Inch punch of disaster! Show those baddies what you're made of Flora! This attack though powerful lets Flora lose half of her available health due to the fact that being possessed by a ghost is taxing on the body. Use it as a trump card or as wisely as you can!
Last edited by Jinroh on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The wolf and his mate howl, taking solace in the silver moon. Pressing ever foreward to see what the future holds.

AnimeMint

#2 Post by AnimeMint » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:08 pm

:arrow: I really liked the science type you chose because It's kinda an original idea :3 Flora's picture was really cute somehow it reminds me of cute knight.. Her attacks are real killers ! lol I think my fav is Posession Pummel 8)

Jinroh

#3 Post by Jinroh » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:10 am

^_^ Thanks for the comment. Yeah, Possession pummel is a reall one-two knock it out of the park type attack. Glad you liked her...and her Science. ;)

I should mention as I forgot that in her Superhero Form her hair and eyes change colour as they're not raven colored or thoughtfully green in the picture. ^_^

I figured it's a Superhero costume so you should look different. ^_^

EDIT: I also edited her description to change Romy to Gypsy their more commonly known name and there was a "He" in there that needed to be changed to "She"
The wolf and his mate howl, taking solace in the silver moon. Pressing ever foreward to see what the future holds.

AnimeMint

#4 Post by AnimeMint » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Hey everyone makes mistakes. :wink: I actually didin't even noticed :oops:
The more i look at her picture the more times Flora looks even cuter :)

Jinroh

#5 Post by Jinroh » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:06 am

AnimeMint wrote:Hey everyone makes mistakes. :wink: I actually didin't even noticed :oops:
The more i look at her picture the more times Flora looks even cuter :)
I feel less stupid knowing you didn't notice. ^_^ Thank you, but I read through it and was like "OMG that sounds so dumb!"

I'm glad she looks more and more cute to you. ^_^ She kinda looks Doll-like IMO because her skin is so white. That adds to the kawaii factor I guess. ^_^

silverambrosia10

#6 Post by silverambrosia10 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:43 pm

lol very cute. I also love the science choice.

Jinroh

#7 Post by Jinroh » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Thank you! ^_^ Hehe. I've not been around a while and thank you for the compliment.

I tried to be as creative as possible while still remaining within the realm of "Science" at least in my definition hehe.

Midnighticequeen

#8 Post by Midnighticequeen » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Interesting. I like the new character, I wonder what other girls and sciences can be made with a little more research

Jinroh

#9 Post by Jinroh » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:49 am

Midnighticequeen wrote:Interesting. I like the new character, I wonder what other girls and sciences can be made with a little more research
Thanks hehe. I'm sure plenty could be make interestingly. Maybe like Quantum Machanics, Chaos Theory, who knows. hehe. Our Science girls are only limited by imagination! ^_^

Odjin

#10 Post by Odjin » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:03 pm

I've never played Science Girls but she is cute ^_^
ImageImageImage