RP: The Sacred Amulet

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
jessicacute

#61 Post by jessicacute » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:51 am

OOC: It's ok. School takes most of our time, so it's normal to be busy. I'm still a student too.

"I can't guarantee that we won't fight beasts here. The wilderness can be dangerous if you can't defend yourself. But, I can fight these animals. They're not too strong." It was night already when they returned to their path. After walking for an hour they reached the glade. It was a comfortable area surrounded by large trees. "Alright, here we are! Let's set up our tents. Callista gives a large, blue cloth to Love."Gather some long wooden sticks for your tent. You know how to make a tent, right?"

Calixte9

#62 Post by Calixte9 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:46 am

As she had suspected, Callista replied that their may be wild beasts in the location. Love recoiled slightly at the exclamation however refrained from expressing her discontentment and concentrated on following the girl. They eventually reached a clearing where Callista handed her a piece of blue fabric, instructing her to gather sticks for a tent. She had not often constructed a tent, only doing so on rare occasions when one was really required but she did not want Callista to think her useless and kept this to herself. Hopefully, her vague idea of how to do so would be enough to succeed in doing so.
"Um... I've heard that some wild creatures are afraid of fire. Should we gather some wood for that too?"

jessicacute

#63 Post by jessicacute » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:38 pm

"Yes, that's a good idea, however, not every creature here is scared of it." Callista sets up her tent quickly and gets 2 bottles of water out of her bag. "Here, you should keep this. And, do you need any help?" Callista wants to make sure Love gets a good impression on her first trip, but is not sure that Love really enjoys this trip...