RP: The Sacred Amulet

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
Calixte9

#46 Post by Calixte9 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:47 am

((I don't think we should add in too many values, as they're not really necessary for a RP and can make it too restricting. I think things such as gold are getting close to being redundant and as long as you have an idea of how much your character has, that should be all right.))

Love scanned the shop with her eyes, not really taking in much of her surroundings. She examined the cloaks of varying styles and wondered how they were different.
"Um, what's the difference between the different ones? Well, do they serve different purposes?" Briefly looking a Callista from head to toe, she continued, "And how about you? What type of clothes do you wear for fighting?"

jessicacute

#47 Post by jessicacute » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:19 pm

"The differences in cloaks are mostly the fabric they're made of and their purposes. I recommend a traveler's cloak, it is made of warm and soft fabric so it's handy in travels." She replied. Then, she picks up one of the blue cloaks and gives it to Love. "Here is a traveling cloak. I wear traveler clothes and equipment too, except for my enchantress ring and tiara, i never take it off, because it's a sort of sigma for members of the enchantresses guild."

OCC: Ok, it's good to get tips from you and other users. I agree with ur idea

Calixte9

#48 Post by Calixte9 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Looking at the cloak Callista handed to her, Love felt slightly glad. It was blue and blue was her favourite colour, despite such things being unimportant.
"Oh, I see. Thanks," she replied as she took the cloak and looked at the things she described as belonging to members of the enchantress guild. They slightly intrigued her but she decided not to ask of them. "...So, what are we going to do now?" Her tone was calm as she didn't want to seem impatient.

jessicacute

#49 Post by jessicacute » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:17 pm

"Well, due to the sudden change of plans, we have some supplies, and is able to camp a night at the forest. That is, if you want to skip the extra supply buying and get the thrill of hunting and fighting wild animals." she replied. Callista was trying to be calm when she asked Love, but deep inside she was so excited that she wanted to skip the supply buying and go camping as soon as possible. For Callista, it would be great to finally camp with someone to accompany you, after all these months of loneliness. And after all, she never grew bored of adventure. "So, what would you do first?"

Calixte9

#50 Post by Calixte9 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Quietly contemplating things for a moment, Love replied,
"...Supplies, huh? I don't really know. I'm not very experienced and I suppose extra supplies would be goo but I suppose it'll really be your decision. I suppose I'll go with what ever you decide." She thought it would be better to follow Callista for the time being, at least until she knew a bit more. Thinking this, she pulled on her cloak and looked prepared to leave.

jessicacute

#51 Post by jessicacute » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Callista thought for a moment, then decided that they should camp and skip supply buying. "Love, lets just go camping. We can hunt at the forest. That will give you much more experience. Lets go!" The true reason for Callista's decision was the fact that she would, finally, travel with someone. She remembered her first months of travel. The injuries, money problems, and the time she got lost in the woods. But, they were easy to handle, except one problem, loneliness. Now, things will be fine with a friend by her side. Then, she stopped her thoughts, grabs Love's hand, and walks excitedly towards the Silent Woods.

OOC: Things we can find in Silent Woods:
1. Mushroom (edible and inedible)
2. Herbal roots (Medicine for cold and poison)
3. Magic mushrooms (Very colorful and has a weird smell. If eaten, has magical effects)
Well, i am not that good at finding item names, so does anyone has suggestions for other things and their names?

Calixte9

#52 Post by Calixte9 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:14 am

Love followed Callista rather blankly, letting herself be dragged along. She really would have liked to buy some supplies because even though she hadn't been secure for a long time, she hoped that traveling with another would provide her with some of the security she had always wanted since she left home. Now that they were really heading out for the wilderness, she felt a chill. Although she had, for a long time, traveled alone and without a any real for of protection, she had never gone deep into forests where it may be dangerous. She had thought that this would add nicely to her experiences, but now the the possibility of getting injured had caught up with her.Still, she bit her lip and did not show it physically.

jessicacute

#53 Post by jessicacute » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:45 am

It's already sunset when they got into the forest, but even with the thick trees surrounding them, there was still some light on the forest floor. As they walk into the forest, Callista finally releases Love's hand. "Sorry for dragging you around, but i was so excited to get a companion! Let's get going, we will follow this little dirt path created by travelers to help navigate in the forest. If we follow it soon we will arrive to a glade used for camping. And if you keep following this path you don't have to worry about getting lost, in fact, this is the 3rd time I went to this forest." Callista's voice becomes more and more excited, word by word. Then, she looks at the trees. "Love, our first lesson will be mushroom identifying." Callista picks up a brown short mushroom. These are common garden mushrooms, but they grow here too because of the environment. You can find them at the local market." Callista picks a few and puts them in a box. Then, she points at a purple, white spotted mushroom "The inedible one has spots with a delicious smell. Don't try touching or eating them if you don't want to die. The other things we can use are in the deeper parts of the forest. Oh yeah, always be ready to pull out your weapons. In places like this, a monster can appear anytime." Callista puts her hand on her wand, and follows the path.

Calixte9

#54 Post by Calixte9 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:39 am

((I'm very sorry I haven't posted recently, I've been rather busy. I'll edit this post at a later point.))

The sun was already low in the sky when they stopped. Love hadn't paid much attention to what they were passing, but now looking around showed that they were perhaps fairly deep into the forest. She had been wondering how many times Callista had visited the area before the girl gave the answer. Two times in the past; she wondered whether it was supposed to be many. Watching as Callista picked up some mushrooms and explained about them, she felt slightly bewildered. Were they really that important? Only half hearing what she said about monsters, she took note of what was spoken to her but did not think of it immediately.
"These mushrooms, how exactly are they useful to us?" Love inquired.

jessicacute

#55 Post by jessicacute » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:15 am

Slightly stunned by the fact that Love's head was already filled with something else, the feeling of being left out slowly came back into her. But she quickly pushed it out of her mind and notices that Love had asked the reason for picking those mushrooms. " The reason for picking up those mushrooms is the fact that we may need extra food, what if we run out of supplies and need something else to eat? Those mushrooms can be stored for a long time. Now, would you mind straying our path a little? I would like to show you my favorite place in the forest, the place gets very beautiful at sunset." Callista heads northwest to a sign with a drawing of a sunset scenery on it. From the sign, she heads left through the trees. She found out the way to the secret area on her first time through this forest, she did not want to forget such a beautiful place, so she put a sign to remember.

Calixte9

#56 Post by Calixte9 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:56 am

Love quietly followed, wondering why i was necessary for her to see this place. Furthermore, didn't Callista say that straying from the path was dangerous? As she walked away from the road and deeper into the forest, she noticed a sign depicting a sunset. Seeing this made her pause for a moment, but she quickly returned to Callista so she would not get lost. She had more questions about the mushrooms but it seemed that her partner had already moved on from them and she decided not to bring them up.
"That sign had a sunset on it, didn't it? dose that mean others know of this place?" She asked, mostly out of concern for their safety.

jessicacute

#57 Post by jessicacute » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:04 am

OOC: I'm very, very, sorry for not posting for a very long time. Those mid term exams are making me crazy! :x And i'm sorry if my english isn't too good. I used to have english as a foreign language when i was little, but i learned and it's starting to improve (maybe?) :oops:

"Anyone brave enough to try will know." Then she ran as fast as possible through the trees, realizing how much time she had left. After running for some while, the thick greenery was replaced by a breathtaking view of the sunset. The place was still the same. She was standing on a cliff, the sea below her. Callista looks at the sunset, and stood still in silence.

Calixte9

#58 Post by Calixte9 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:33 am

Seeing Callista run off, Love stood in her spot, momentarily dazed. She wondered why the girl seemed to think the place was so 'great', but it wasn't really in her right to judge so she pushed the thought away. Then, realising that she may get left behind or worse, lost, she quickly started the direction Callista left to. Although she was quite fast and and had strong legs from performing, her body was naturally rather frail and her breathing quickly increased in speed. A while later, she caught sight of Callista and hurried to her. She was beginning to feel tired, but as she looked out over the cliff's edge and out towards the ocean, she was stunned. The sunset was like none she had seen before as she looked at it wordless, the expression on her face reminiscent of serenity.

((Your English is fine! Don't worry about it)

jessicacute

#59 Post by jessicacute » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Callista was surprised that someone was there too. She stops looking at the sunset and realizes Love was already there. She turns her head to face Love, then smiles."Beautiful, isn't it? I forget all my sorrows and regrets when i look at the sunset. I guess I'm quite obsessed with it..." Callista continues to watch the sunset for a while, then asks Love"So, let's go back, shall we?"

Calixte9

#60 Post by Calixte9 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Love continued to watch the sunset for a while, but turned away as Callista spoke. She had never really noticed the sunsets and was unsure how to react.
"...Yes, it is beautiful I guess. I've never really looked at the sunset," she replied, looking back the direction they had come. As Callista spoke again she raised her head. "Is it safe out here during the night?" She asked, presuming it would be more dangerous in the night.

((I'm pretty busy with school and things so I might not be posting very often. I'm really sorry about that.))