RP: The Sacred Amulet

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
jessicacute

#1 Post by jessicacute » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:12 am

The Amulet
A gift from the goddess of light when a great war between humans and monsters destroyed the world
An amulet-so beautiful and precious
Many want to have it in their hands
It is made of pure gold with diamonds in it
It also grants the bearer great powers
Many still believe it exists in this world
The only known location is the temple of light
To get the amulet is almost a dream
Great trials lie in your way
Many has fallen along the road
We call this "gift" The Sacred Amulet
You don't have to believe it but I've always dreamed of it...
===============================================
Callista's thought: I have heard that story a thousand times. I can't forget it because my grandmother told me.

Callista:It has been a year since i traveled.After traveling around the kingdom I've decided to go search for the amulet.I can't go alone... I'll find someone who'll join my search. Let's look at this town.I'll look at the town square after getting lunch at the restaurant.

OCC:You can continue now Calixte9, I'll tell you the story after your first post...

Calixte9

#2 Post by Calixte9 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Well, generally RP's have a character sheet where you input your character's data. I sort of wanted to sign up a different character to the one I posted before, so is that all right?

jessicacute

#3 Post by jessicacute » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:28 am

You can post a new one Calixte9, I have done modifications to my character for Aya's RP and I changed a few things there so it can be used for my RP...
I didn't want to really copy her RP sign and i don't know how it should be so I modified it. :roll: Well, here's my character sheet:

User name:
Full name:
Class:
Weapons good at:
Ability:
Weakness:
Description:

jessicacute

#4 Post by jessicacute » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:30 pm

*Callista entered the restaurant*

Waiter:What do you want?
*gives Callista the menu*
Callista: I'll have some bread and water.
Waiter: is that all?
Callista: Yes.

*the waiter heads off to the kitchen*
Callista thought about the amulet. It'll be great to have such a thing. She doesn't really worry about being lost, remembering that she has a map of the whole kingdom! Then she starts to look at the town from the restaurant's window. It's very simple with a few large buildings and an academy. She has visited this town before, this town hasn't changed a bit.

OCC:Your character is fine, you can use it, and I'll be extremely busy for very long. I'll probably return in a few weeks. Post on Calixte9. For the others there are 3 spaces left for main characters. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, when do you usually have time to post Calixte9? (If anyone else wants to join give me this information because i want to keep this RP running quickly). How about that restaurant scene, did I do it right? Comments please! Well, that's all, Happy posting! :D

Calixte9

#5 Post by Calixte9 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:18 am

Love wandered about the area. Her life was rather hard and she wanted things to change however with not many close connections she was at a loss for what to do. What's more being a street performer meant that her money was very much unstable, there were days where she got a lot but also those where she received hardly any. Often she had to skip meals to conserve money and her current outfit was getting a bit too worn for performances. She dragged her feet slightly as she walked, her hair hung long yet somehow remained almost well kept. As she approached what looked like a restaurant, she slowed down to survey her surroundings.

jessicacute

#6 Post by jessicacute » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:04 am

Callista's food had arrived. After paying, she ate the food then looked at the window. She saw a girl with black hair and the girl looked like a street performer. She was kind of pretty too. Callista finished eating and bought some bread for dinner. Then she walked out.

OCC: Have you read my PM, Calixte9? I'm still confused of using it...

Calixte9

#7 Post by Calixte9 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:31 am

(OOC: Sorry, I didn't see your PM. I'm used to websites telling me if I get a new message.)

Love stopped outside the restaurant as a young woman exited it. The girl looked slightly older than herself, and she seemed to be carrying something with her. Of course, she had seem many people before and this one would not be any different so she paid little more notice to her. Several people she's encountered on her travels disliked those who stood around in doorways, it was rude so Love began to move away from the vicinity of the restaurant.

jessicacute

#8 Post by jessicacute » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Oops... double posting mistake. I can't delete this post! I feel stupid... :cry:
Last edited by jessicacute on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jessicacute

#9 Post by jessicacute » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Callista turned her head and saw a girl that looked at her. She seems to be a new person in this town. This girl was seriously looking at her with full concentration. It was that girl with the street performer clothing. Then she stopped and looked at the girl too. She looked closely this time. The girl's clothing was in bad condition. Callista thinks the girl really is a street performer. She wondered why this girl looked at her. Based on her friendly and outgoing nature, she said hello to the girl.

Callista: Hello! Nice to meet you! What's your name?Are you new here? I've visited this town half a year ago. My name is Callista. I knew some of the people here but I never saw you before.

She introduced herself to this, somehow never seen before girl.

OCC: Is it okay to put your character as a new person in this town Calixte9? If you don't agree you can reject this idea. I hope introducing my character like that to your character. It looks weird to me but I have no other idea. The name of this town we're in is Greenfield Town.

Calixte9

#10 Post by Calixte9 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:49 am

The young woman approached Love and introduced herself as Callista, commenting how she had never seen her in town. Standing quietly for a moment, she scanned the girl from head to toe. She wasn't really used to interacting with people aside from during her performances and she was less than confident of her social abilities.
"Err, hello," She paused for a moment, wondering how to continue, "Yes... I travel around. I'm Love," Love stated not sure how exactly to introduce herself. Looking down at her clothes, she realised that they were rather faded and worn. "So, what do you need me for?" She asked, sounding slightly more hostile than she intended.

(OOC: Yes, it's fine. You're the GM after all.)

jessicacute

#11 Post by jessicacute » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:14 am

Callista: So, are you really a street performer? Where are you from? Where have you traveled to? Do you like adventures? I have traveled all over the kingdom and I need someone to accompany me on a quest. But, are you okay about me asking you this many questions? And oh! I forgot! Are you entering this restaurant? I'm very,very,sorry to disturb you, we can talk later! Bye!

*Starts to walk away with embarrassed face because she thinks her presence is disturbing Love*

Calixte9

#12 Post by Calixte9 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:50 am

Love looked on, still rather bewildered at all of Callista's questions, as she started to walk off. How did that girl know she was a street performer anyway, was there something about the way she looked perhaps? Though Love was puzzled by why the girl wanted to know so much about her, she believed it rude to just let her walk by without giving some form of an answer.
"Err... wait," She began rather unsure of what she was going to say as she hurried up to Callista.. "Well, yes... I am a street performer I suppose. Uhh well... I wasn't really going in, just passing," She looked away slightly embarrassed although she didn't show signs of blushing. "I haven't traveled around that much, I guess I stay in one area for as long as I can..." Although she hadn't really been on any adventures, they sounded interesting and she was rather curious as to this 'adventure' that Callista spoke of.

jessicacute

#13 Post by jessicacute » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:30 am

Callista:You don't travel much? Oh okay... But do you want to talk for a while? Maybe you're interested in this quest. I'll tell you my quest! But you don't have to join if you don't want to... We'll talk at the inn. And oh! Have you eaten lunch yet? It's very cruel of me to not let you eat first before talking to you...

*Smiles shyly at Love*

OCC: Let's just say this is noon Calixte9...

Calixte9

#14 Post by Calixte9 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:08 am

Love looked at Callista blankly for a moment. She was not sure how she should react. This girl came across as slightly strange to her, and Love could not tell why she suddenly acted so friendly.
"Err... have we met before?" She asked with a rather puzzled expression, "I mean this quest you talk of, how am I related to any of this?" Even though the 'quest' did interest her, Love thought it would be better to get an explanation before rushing into things. Looking about, her gaze stopped at the restaurant. "Well um, I'm not really hungry. We can talk now I suppose," she added as if to reassure Callista.

jessicacute

#15 Post by jessicacute » Fri May 01, 2009 7:45 am

Callista: I really have never met you before... But you look like someone I know... I hope I'm not being weird...

Love's appearance and hairstyle reminds Callista of a school friend. She liked this friend. They were best friends since they met 5 years ago. But then the girl had to move to another school. Callista really missed this friend. But it's totally impossible that the friend was Love... Even if she resembles her friend. Then she tells a little information about the quest to Love.

Callista: This quest I'm in, is a quest about finding something very precious. I can share it with everybody that goes with me. It's worth more than jewels. There's only 1 in this world. I'll need people with weapon/magic ability.

Callista then walks to the inn. Hoping that Love doesn't think she was doing an impossible quest.

OCC: Feel free to tell me whenever I break the rules! But maybe I should be more confident about myself...:roll: