yaoi, anyone?

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
hanako
Site Admin

yaoi, anyone?

#1 Post by hanako » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:57 am

I had nothing to do with this... but if someone wants to take up [url=http://video_game_yaoi.livejournal.com/35597.html]the challenge listed here[/url] and write a Tim/Randy story... :)

(Obviously, to post it HERE, it must be sufficiently non-smutty for one's parents to read... I don't know about THEIR rules though!)

Jamanta

#2 Post by Jamanta » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Well, I don't know much english, so writing would be impossible. But I definetly want to read!
"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."

chibichadiana

sorry, not interested

#3 Post by chibichadiana » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Not a yaoi fan.

Kabutos_daughter

#4 Post by Kabutos_daughter » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm

I would be very much intrested in reading a yaoi story! 8) I wouldn't mind a few yaoi subplots in (hopefully) upcoming Magical Diary games either. ;D Unfortunatly I am not a writer capable of writing anything anyones parents would find appropriate. :oops: XD Best of luck to the writer who takes up this challenge!

Satsumi

Will do!

#5 Post by Satsumi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Yeah, I took a look at the challenge, and... I can try to write one. Not sure how good it will be, since I only got the game two nights ago- even though I've already gotten all the endings unlocked- but I can definitely try. I'm a writer at FF.net, and I write het and yaoi, so it's not a big stretch for me. I can post it here, if/when I get it finished, if ya'll want. :)