A Cute Knight-Based RP Adventure

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
Calixte9

#346 Post by Calixte9 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:25 am

Calixte stepped through the door way after Reene only to see the man sitting at the table at which Reene seemed to be looking.
"Eeep!" She shrieked as her eyes widened and quickly span around so her back was to him. Hugging her backpack against her chest with one hand, she grabbed Reene's arm with the other in an involuntary reaction and pulled her outside. "Uhh Reene, I'm sorry but I don't think it's a good idea to go in there at this particular moment..." she said hoping that Reene wouldn't question her decision.

'No, I'm being silly. It cannot be him, he is... dead." Calixte thought to herself as she pressed her back against the wall and tried to peer through the window.
"Please just trust me Reene. There's umm... something you shouldn't know- err... don't want to see in there!" Calixte warned hoping that, for once, her explanation would just be taken as it was.

LovePhoenix

#347 Post by LovePhoenix » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:40 am

Celia sighed. "Okay then."

Even though Celia agreed to Sara's suggestion, she was still worried about Reene and Calixte. She was there once and she knew what it feels like.
Last edited by LovePhoenix on Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aya_lyka

#348 Post by aya_lyka » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 pm

aya just listened to the others.

Aya: so if your going back to the inn,uh, i still need to bring this letter to orchid and go strait to the church.

aya said to the others.

lill_sweetty

#349 Post by lill_sweetty » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Reene looked at Calixte quietly. She could've sworn Calixte's strange reaction was towards the strange man. Did she know him...?

That backed up her opinion that he was dangerous, but...

"We have to go in," Reene said, also turning so that she could face Calixte, who was hugging her backpack close to her. Reene pulled Calixte to the side so that they were out of the doorway, out of the man's sight, and said, "This is the only inn, and the church won't let me in. The others are going to be here soon anyway. You can go by yourself if you want to the church, but I have to go in." She paused, "Sorry.... And if it makes you feel any better, whomever he is, he can't do anything with me around you."

She waited to see what Calixte would do.
Last edited by lill_sweetty on Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

phoenixgirl

#350 Post by phoenixgirl » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:55 pm

Replying to Aya's comment, Sara said,

"Well, if you're all right going by yourself, then that's fine. Just be careful."

Turning back to the others, she said,

"Ok, I think we should head back now to the inn. Hopefully, there will be some good news or at least some help awaiting us there."

Sara was ready to head back, hoping that the others (minus Aya) would follow.
Please help and support me here.

Calixte9

#351 Post by Calixte9 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:13 am

"Umm, can't do anything? What do you mean?" Calixte asked as she looked at Reene with a concerned, yet puzzled expression. She thought for a moment about what Reene had told her as she looked towards the door to make sure no one had emerged from it.

She convinced herself that her assumption was nothing more than an over reaction. After all, Reene acted as though she knew this person when Calixte was quite sure that they couldn't have ever had met. Closing her eyes for a while, she calmed herself and decided that it would be alright.
"Okay, I guess I should stay here. You did say a minute ago not to go places all by myself anyway." Looking around to make sure that there was no one else around, she continued in a quiet whisper, "Err... do you know him?" Indicating towards the inn with her eyes, she hoped that Reene's comment didn't mean anything and was just something she had said to reassure her.

Ulin208

#352 Post by Ulin208 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:17 am

Looking around the building Thanos waved a waitress over and ordered a glass of water, and some bread, hoping that it would be enough as an acceptable order; watching closely as the she quickly scribble something onto a note pad and hurried away. While waiting for his food to arrive, his gaze passed the entrance where he saw a cloaked figure jolting suddenly out of sight, as if she was pulled by someone, he presumed that it was unimportant but decided to keep his guard up for any strangeness. He tried to filter out the sound of her voice which he remembered, not perfectly, but to an extent which could differentiate it from others. To his disappointment, he could not block out the other noises within the inn, he half expected it though as his bonuses were not as strong if he didn't feed.

He turned back to the table just as his bread and water arrived, he tipped the waitress hoping that it would be enough. Carefully examining the room to make sure no one was watching, he took a thin, opaque but glass tube from his inside coat pocket, it had a stopper also made from glass with intricate patterns and had glass vines which wrapped around.
Taking the stopper off the veil, he poured a little of the water into it and swiftly replaced the plug and then the bottle, again out of view. He took the glass off the table and drank the remaining water, there would be no way of carrying it around without a container, taking the bread off the table he paid for the food and started for the exit.
Last edited by Ulin208 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

aya_lyka

#353 Post by aya_lyka » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:51 am

aya then looked at sara.

Aya: yes i can go on my own. and wish you guy's find calixte.

sara said.

Aya: so im going now.

aya said and walked away.

phoenixgirl

#354 Post by phoenixgirl » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:48 pm

((Aya: Umm, I don't think Sara said anything in the above post and anyway, we can't take control of other players' RP characters.))

As soon as Aya left, Shane led the way back to the inn with Sara beside him. The two assumed that Luna and Celia were following them.

I sure hope the others are all right.

aya_lyka

#355 Post by aya_lyka » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:25 am

OOC: sorry i wrote the wrong name. that must be aya not sara

aya then walked away from the others going to the direction of orchid's house.

lill_sweetty

#356 Post by lill_sweetty » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Reene looked at Calixte, "No, I don't know him. Or, I met him, at least, but merely briefly, when I was going to meet you. He came from out of nowhere rather suspiciously." She remembered his almost inhumane experience when she was out at night. Then she shrugged, "Your concern seemed to be for the strange man, and since my experience with him hasn't been the best... I thought... It's just intuition. But we'll go in since you don't mind."

She walked out of the dark corner Calixte and her was talking in and into the inn's doorway, only to almost collide with the strange man who seemed to be exiting the inn, but stopped just short of doing it, but ended up toppling and falling down because of it. She stared up from him from the ground, still startled.

aya_lyka

#357 Post by aya_lyka » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:19 pm

aya then walked in the dark streets she then saw a big building which looked like the church.

Aya: looks like im close.

aya said as she saw a small pathway leading to a cottage. aya knocked on the door. a girl raging from 8-10 years old answered it.

Girl: yes my i help you?
Aya: im looking for orchid have you seen her?

the girl looked inside the house.

Girl: grandma someone's looking for you a woman
Orchid: who is it? let her in.
Girl: come in please.

the girl said politely, aya walked inside and saw another kid standing beside a woman with red hair.

Aya: good evening, i was to drop off a letter for orchid.

the red haired woman replied.

Rose: she's my mom, and im rose by the way. this is my daughter snow and my son travis
Aya: nice to meet you. uh wheres their father?
Rose: oh he's working as a miner in candar so he will be back by the end of the month.
Aya: oh!
Orchid: oh! looks like you are getting closer. *smiles* what is it my dear?
Aya: oh one of the nun's in the church want to give you this letter.
Orchid: oh! glad it's here. it's a classified magic skill. i will let Rose teach it on the opening classes. i retired from being a teacher and rose is taking my place.
Aya: oh sorry to hear your retiring but happy to know that your daughter is taking your place. oh by the way i need to go, it's kind of dark already.
Orchid: oh! sure sure. i sens your a magic user why don't you drop by sometime and i could teach you some magic.
Aya: oh! that will be great thank you. maybe i will just drop by sometime. bye!
Orchid, Rose & kids: bye!

aya then walked along the path and arrived at the church entrance.

Jinroh

#358 Post by Jinroh » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:09 pm

Though she was worried about the others, there was no reason for them to be all in danger. They certainly wouldn't be helping anyone if they were all in danger. So Luna agreed and followed Shane and Sara back to the inn.

They drew closer to the inn Celia was beside Luna and Shane and Sara were side by side in front of them.

Luna raised the question to the rest of the group.
"So what do you suppose we do from here? I do not think it is such a good idea for us all to be out looking as being in danger won't help the others. Perhaps we can find a guard or something to go out and look for them."
The wolf and his mate howl, taking solace in the silver moon. Pressing ever foreward to see what the future holds.

phoenixgirl

#359 Post by phoenixgirl » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:03 am

((@Aya: Oh ok. Well, there is the edit button so you can always correct your posts in the event of a mistake.

And I'm confused because when I created this RP, it wasn't supposed to be about future generations about the current Cute Knight characters. It threw me off when I read that Orchid was retiring since Shane had mentioned earlier that Orchid was still teaching. Anyway, I don't want to get into a conflict about this so PM me about this, ok?))

Sara thought it over. "Your suggestion does sound good but I was thinking that we should go inside the inn since there will be lots of people there and perhaps one of them has seen Reene or Calixte. Then we could contact the guards if it is necessary."

Calixte9

#360 Post by Calixte9 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:18 am

Seeing Reene enter the inn, she too, walked apprehensively through the door. Glancing around she Saw that Reene was on the ground, being most likely knocked over. She herself, however, wasn't aware of where she was going and headed straight into the path of the man leaving the inn. Not realising in time to stop herself, she walked into him.
"Oh, my. Umm... I'm so sorry." She said as she flashed a look to upwards what she had bumped into. It felt almost like a brick wall only it didn't hurt as much but she was petrified to see the face of the tall gentleman.

Instantly, she became silent as she looked towards Reene to check that she was alright although she knew that her concern for Reene was because she worried excessively. Reene did seem like a tough girl after all but she couldn't help but be concerned for her safety, especially because of the one whom was around her. Perhaps he had caused her harm in some way?