A Cute Knight-Based RP Adventure

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
aya_lyka

#316 Post by aya_lyka » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:20 pm

aya then leaved the group and headed for the shop.

Aya: uh! excuse me. do you have some of this good's?

aya asked the lady in the counter.

Lady: oh! yes we have it packed right here.
Aya: wow! fast service.
Lady: well. the nun's always order the same good's so i pack it every day, so it would be ready when someone get's it.
Aya: oh! ok! thank you!

aya said as she leaved the shop. aya put the good's in the basket she was holding. she looked at the sky and counted a little of the stars and started walking to the inn. aya reached the inn door and headed to the man in the counter.

Aya: uh! hello. i was asigned to get a package for the nun's at the church.
Inn keeper: oh! you must be the new girl sister margaret was talking about.
Aya: uh! margaret? uh! yes im the new girl.
Inn keepr: ok then. her are the wine.
Aya: WINE!
Inn keeper: yes wine, for the church to offer.
Aya: ah! oh! ok.

aya get's the wine and put's it in the basket.

Aya: *sighs* ok only one left. deliver the letter to Orchid.

aya then walked toward's the of Orchid's house.

Jinroh

#317 Post by Jinroh » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:55 pm

Luna ran quickly down the streets. She ran and ran weaving through alley ways and taking herself as fast as she could in her dress and boots. She ran down one merchant street and noticed a girl walking, she looked familiar and may have been one of the girls from the group.

Luna called out, "Excuse me, miss!" and started running towards her.
The wolf and his mate howl, taking solace in the silver moon. Pressing ever foreward to see what the future holds.

aya_lyka

#318 Post by aya_lyka » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:58 pm

aya heard a voice and looked at her back, she then saw luna.

Aya: luna!! what are you doing here? at this late?

aya asked.

phoenixgirl

#319 Post by phoenixgirl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:09 am

Sara thought over what Celia had said. "Hmm, well, if Reene said that she was going to look for Calixte and Luna went with her, perhaps we should stay here and wait for them. But I am worried about them and I don't like being in the dark like this."

Shane noticed the worried expression on Sara's face and did his best to cheer her up.

"Don't worry, Sara. You have me, one of the strongest fighters in this town to protect all of you ladies."

Sara smiled as Shane showed off his bravery.

"Ok. Let's do this then. We'll wait a half an hour to see if anyone returns and then if that's not the case, then we come up with Plan B."
Please help and support me here.

Jinroh

#320 Post by Jinroh » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:41 am

Luna heard that the voice was Aya's and her heart leapt with joy, she was right it was a member from the earlier group. Luna's stride lessened as she arrived at Aya. She caught her breath before she spoke.

"Aya! I'm so glad to see you." She threw her arms around Aya for a moment and then let go.

"Calixte is still missing and Renee had me go back and alert the group so we could all keep our eyes out. You are the first person I found as I was heading back to the College to find everyone. Renee at this moment is out alone looking for her, and I have a bad feeling that something besides our little group is roaming about in the darkness."

Luna sighed from all the excitement,
'I need a bath. However all the excitement is enthralling.' she thought.
The wolf and his mate howl, taking solace in the silver moon. Pressing ever foreward to see what the future holds.

Ulin208

#321 Post by Ulin208 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:21 am

It definitely seemed like this young woman was looking for something... or perhaps someone? Thanos didn't know why he had followed her this far, she certainly was brave and obviously knew how to fight or would not walk the streets alone at night. He wondered how well she could navigate at night, it had been a long time since he himself was a human therefore, couldn't quite remember what affects sundown had on their vision. He could see better in the night time than day, but he knew this was not the case for humans, really it was quite the opposite. He also wondered why this girl was so motivated, what exactly was her purpose? Surely there could not be a treasure valuable enough, or a friend dear enough that would make one sacrifice themselves...

Starting to trail behind, he thought that he would give up soon, this female was nothing really interesting or special. Slowing even further he braced himself to stop when suddenly the girl turned around and shouted, her eyes showed anger but it seemed like she was worried, or his ability to read people had deteriorated over the years.

This time, he did not mean harm, pondering for a moment whether he should just turn back now, or confront the courageous woman, which indeed, was a clever one. Deciding that he was at a advantage if she decided to attack, he stepped out to about three metres in front of her. Baring his fangs and his with his right hand at the ready, he would turn it into a claw if she didn't want to play nice.

aya_lyka

#322 Post by aya_lyka » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:52 am

Aya: w0ow! what's the problem. i left the group earlier to do my errands, huh! wheres claixte and renee, i thought you were out to find calixte.

aya said confused.

Calixte9

#323 Post by Calixte9 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:41 am

Minutes came and pasted as Calixte began to give up on trying to do anything, also no longer able to fight her mindlessness or contemplate was happening to her. She became oblivious to everything around, and felt any feeling drift away. Absentmindedly, she dropped to her knees as darkness embraced her and enveloped her frail body inside its icy eternity. Perhaps she was asleep or had fallen unconscious?

In the distance the faint murmur of a sound was barely audible. A voice, perhaps? It sounded female and if only she could concentrate on the noise, maybe she would be able to recognize it? A blur of images started to form inside her mind; memories. A clear lake, a shining, full moon almost as bright as the sun had all materialized. Then there was a pain from deep inside her soul, one that ached more than any she had ever felt. She might have even have wept of it, if she had not lost control over herself. Calixte has unable to focus on the cause of her deep pain, was it even really real?

Unaware that the others were searching for her, Calixte made no attempt to stop her hallucinations. She was surrounded by ghosts which she was quite happily fighting off, then one had caught her unaware and suddenly, everything had vanished. Waking up she found herself on a bed and a tall figure standing in the corner, most probably watching her. As he approached everything disappeared once again.

The street was quiet and although she was once again somewhat conscious, she still felt rather lethargic and irresponsive to her surrounding.

LovePhoenix

#324 Post by LovePhoenix » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:34 am

Celia nodded. "And also, don't worry. You forgot you have a strong sorceress with you." She winked at Sara.

Jinroh

#325 Post by Jinroh » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:03 pm

Luna took a deep breath so that she could calm down and speak more clearly.

"I was with Renee, she and I were searching for Calixte, we knew she was going to the church, but we could not find her there."

She took another breath.

"Then we noticed the sun going down and a dangerous feeling hanging in the air. Renee suddenly got very apprehensive and worried and sent me out to find the rest of the group and let them know that Calixte is out alone and that Renee is still looking for her."

She took another deep breath.

aya_lyka

#326 Post by aya_lyka » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:56 pm

aya then gave luna a water botle.

Aya: here! you look tired, this might help you. i still need to give this letter but i im gonna help you first find the other's. i left them on that deriction, so let's go.

aya pointed over a portion of the dark streets, without a light in sight.

lill_sweetty

#327 Post by lill_sweetty » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:29 pm

She held in a gasp as a figure stepped out of the shadows, but relief overwhelmed her at the same time. She was glad to see that she wasn't paranoid, and that it was merely a human.

But that relief washed quickly away as her weakened eyes began to make out the man. She inconspicuously drew her dagger beneath her cloak. She knew him... That disturbing man back when she was still with Luna. In the night, he looked even less human than before.

With none of the anxiety she felt inside showing in her face, Reene said calmly, "I have seen you before, have I not? What are you doing out here at this dangerous time? Should you not be at an inn?"

Jinroh

#328 Post by Jinroh » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Aya must have noticed that Luna was a bit flustered because she her a bottle of water. Luna graciously accepted it and took a few sips.

"Thank you very much." She smiled returning the water bottle to Aya.

Aya then mentioned she had a letter to deliver, but she would help Luna find the others and alert them.

"I'm so sorry that you have to not deliver your letter and help me instead." Luna looked down feeling bad for keeping Aya from her errand.

As they walked on in the direction Aya indicated they head a mixture of male and female voices from the darkness.

phoenixgirl

#329 Post by phoenixgirl » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:18 am

Sara nodded towards Celia.

"I sure do hope that we see some others soon."

Out of instinct, Sara held on to Shane's arm a little more tightly. There was something about being in the dark that she didn't like even if she were with people. Shane noticed Sara holding on to him and gave her arm a small squeeze in return as well as a small smile to comfort her.

Although it was getting difficult to see, Sara noticed in the distance two figures. "What's that?" Sara pointed towards the figures.
Please help and support me here.

aya_lyka

#330 Post by aya_lyka » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:23 am

aya and luna walked to the direction and saw sara,celia and shane from the distance.

Aya:0o0oh! there they are!

aya said excitedly.