A Cute Knight-Based RP Adventure

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
aya_lyka

#301 Post by aya_lyka » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:38 pm

aya looked at celia.

Aya: i don't know. what will we have for supper at the church if i didn't get the goods.

aya said and bow her head down.

Jinroh

#302 Post by Jinroh » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:48 pm

OOC: Yes, ^_^ It's a magick book.

Luna noticed that the young girl felt somewhat off for having attacked her. She apologized for reacting as she did, but Luna felt that she was a good person. So she flashed a peace sign and said,

"No no, I was silly to have run after you without at least calling out to you. It was rude of my to sneak up. However, I do understand that man, was quite strange well dressed and well mannered, but there was something almost forboding about his aura."

The girl then noted her name.

"Yes, my name is Luna, like the moon. My family for generations has held the moon in high regard. I was never told why, but my family always had celebrations for the moon. It was always fun though, like a festival."

She smiles.

"However I have not properly introduced mysefl, how rude of me. "

She curtsied and said.

"My name Luna Windice, it is a pleasure to meet you."

The girl in front of her looks intrigued and asks if she knows her and inquisitively if she is a magick user.

"Umm...I can't put my finger on it, but I feel that I know you from somewhere. Perhaps a past life, but right now the fortunes of you and I are cloudy at best. So I cannot be certain. As for magick, I am a novice at best. Fortune telling and other psychic based skills are my forte, but I have learned a bit of white magick in my travels. So many people come to me and ask the fate of their loved ones who are ill. This disturbs me quite greatly as I know what will happen to them, but I do not have the means to help them."

The Sun Seemed to be Settling low in the sky and it had begun to become darker and darker.

"Hmm...perhaps we should find your friend before it gets too dark. I have a bad feeling that something ominous may be nearby."
The wolf and his mate howl, taking solace in the silver moon. Pressing ever foreward to see what the future holds.

lill_sweetty

#303 Post by lill_sweetty » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:37 pm

Reene realized as Luna spoke that she was a fortune teller or the like. She did not put too much faith into such tales, but it seemed Luna was very serious... Perhaps it was true after all?

Luna mentioned about it become darker, just as Reene was realizing it herself. She nodded, "I can always use another person to back me up, I suppose. Come on, we have to catch up with Calixte before it gets any darker," She frowned and started to walk briskly as she thought about Calixte. "She strikes me as being too timid to be by herself at dusk. And we have to get back to the College as well, or we might lose the group all together..."

The more she thought about it, the more worried she got. There was a very ominous feeling that had come with the change to night... To get her mind cleared, she asked as she walked to the church about what had bothered her before,

"You are a fortune teller? A true one? Is it a gift, or a skill? How much do you see about me, about you, about anyone? And...is it all predetermined, or do we have some saying in our path?" The last question was the one that she was most concerned with.

Jinroh

#304 Post by Jinroh » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:23 pm

Luna grew more uncomfortable as it grew darker.

Renee spoke to Luna and saying that she would like someone to back her up.

"Thank you, I am grateful to join your company, especially since it is getting dark." She smiled. "Yes, hopefully she is still in the immediate area and we can find her rather quickly."

She noticed that Renee seemed a bit on edge as they walked and it grew darker.

Renee suddenly raised some questions about Luna's Fortune Telling background.

Luna furrowed her brow as to think of how to explain it all. She could tell that Renee was uncertain about something in her future so she tried to form her answer around that so as to hopefully offer some comfort.

"The future is complicated to say the least. Normal simple people are the easiest to read. They may have some things here and there, but their futures aren't overly exciting. However, there are every now and again very special people who are exceptional in some way. These people are the hardest to read. Paths stretch out far in front of them branching many times. Some of these paths are dark and some of these paths are brilliant in the lighting sense. Which is to say some I can distinguish and some I cannot."

She smiled warmly at Renee.

"I am still young so my experience with the future is limited. When I was younger, I was told I would be a great spiritualist by a woman who was traveling and healing the sick. I had great admiration for her, and she told me I would someday become a great spiritualist. I did not believe her, but today when I think about it, I am walking down that path. Call it self-fulfilling prophecy, but when I divine the future I can see things that most people do not. I have read people multiple times over the years and paths have changed, the future has changed for them. So if I was to give my opinion about the future I would say some things are set in stone and others are freely changable, and other still are unknown."

She smiled again and winked.

"Keep in mind I'm still a novice, but I do know one thing."

She winked again and gave Renee a large smile.

"The only certain way to find out the future is to keep walking foreward. As for your future, I never read anyone without permission, so I've been respecting your privacy. You're aura is occluded and dark, but I can see that you may have conflict in the imminent future."
The wolf and his mate howl, taking solace in the silver moon. Pressing ever foreward to see what the future holds.

lill_sweetty

#305 Post by lill_sweetty » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Reene stayed silent as Luna spoke these words, absorbing them. She wondered vaguely what path she was on... The dark one perhaps? But whatever path it was, it had already been chosen long ago. And Luna was right... She would walk on it as best as she could, no matter what. She would walk too, through all the danger and darkness ahead of her, even if she had chosen wrongly... because she was too proud and too stubborn to regret or to succumb to fate. If she had to... She would beat fate.

As this resolution began to form in her mind, she felt a great weight lifted off her shoulder. Subconsciously, it seemed, she had always wondered what would've happened had she stayed in that glorified jail. Now... it didn't matter.

"How ironic it is though," she remarked softly to Luna, who had steadily risen in her estimation during their meeting, "that the woman's prophecy came through because you made it so. Or perhaps it was the other way around? That she predicted so because she knew you would?" She laughed, "But it worked out either way for you, didn't it? Maybe it's easier to just live?"

With that, they came to the church. Reene did not go in, but merely looked in, for she didn't want her the nun to approach her again. One look, however told her Calixte wasn't there. Reene quickly turned again to Luna, her eyes alarmed and alert. "Now what?"

phoenixgirl

#306 Post by phoenixgirl » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:57 am

As the group was deciding on what to do regarding the college tour, Sara noticed that some of their party was missing.

"Hey, Calixte, Reene, and Luna are missing. Has anyone seen them? We should all get together before it gets too dark."

Shane nodded in agreement. "It isn't a good idea to be out this late at night. There are thieves and other such creatures out in the night. Sometimes I'm out at night but that's because I actually want to fight these beings but it's not safe for the general public."
Please help and support me here.

Jinroh

#307 Post by Jinroh » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:02 am

After she spoke, Renee seemed to think for a moment and contemplate something. She was very slender and graceful despite her decieving clothing, Luna noted as she observed her companion. Softly then, Renee voiced an interesting point about her fate.

Luna thought for a moment, and then wore a pleasant smile, then stuck out her tongue in a silly face.

"I've never thought of it that way, but thinking about it makes my head hurt."

She put the back of her hand near her mouth and laughed a bit.

"Hmmm...however it started I'm not sure. I just like to think of it this way. Sure we can divine the future to some extent, but if we focus on analyzing things too much we'll miss the fun we have on the way down the path."

She smiled and then winked.

"I think you're path has some nice little surprises in store for you."

They arrived at the Church and Renee peered inside and then asked what to do next. She seemed less relaxed than she was a few moments ago. For good reason Luna thought as she could feel an ominous presence drawing ever closer.

"I am not sure, however, my intuition tells me two things right now. We should not stick around too long here, though you seem to have the same intutitive feeling. The other is that Calixte may have gone somewhere a bit more populated for the moment. Though that is just common sense." She bonked herself on the head and giggled. "Perhaps if we can find an Inn or a Tavern someone may have seen her."

lill_sweetty

#308 Post by lill_sweetty » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 am

"But Calixte is new here, and there are the others at the College..." Reene muttered back at Luna. The ominous feeling was stronger than ever.

She had specifically told Celia that they would go to the College afterwards, so there was a good chance one or two of them would still be waiting there at night, while the rest went to the inn. Or even worse, they would decide something happened as there was no sign of anyone, and split up to search. Calixte was potentially lost, and this night was not a pleasant one. She was timid, and new to the town. Luna, too, was intelligent and older than her, but she was a fortune teller, not as accustomed with dealing with those that lurked in the night, not like Reene, who made her living in the dark. She knew little about most in the group, but she did not want any in danger.

With all that in mind, she made a decision. She spoke decisively and quickly, as every second counted "Luna, can you go quickly to the College and tell them Calixte is lost and I'm searching for her? And if you see Calixte, bring her with you, but don't make any detours. Get yourself as quickly to the College as possible. And tell them not to worry about me. I can't find her in an hour, I'll go back to the inn. Don't send anyone after me, unless it's someone who knows the town, like Shane. As the slums are gone, the creatures must lurk at night instead, and if not, there is still criminals and the darkness. I don't want anyone else lost at night."

With that, she started to run, and was soon lost in the darkness, searching for Calixte.
Last edited by lill_sweetty on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calixte9

#309 Post by Calixte9 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:20 am

OCC: Umm, lil_sweety, how did Reene find out that Calixte was a magic user? I mean, she never mentioned it to anyone and never displayed any signs of being able to perform magic except when she was going to church, which (correct me if I'm wrong), Reene didn't see.

Calixte stared into the darkness, clueless and almost entranced by it. 'Should I be afraid?' She asked herself. She also wondered if they were, perhaps, looking for her. Not having a watch, she couldn't tell the time but she was becoming slightly concerned, maybe they had forgot her or didn't care? She had been rather rude in the way she acted.

Feeling strangely tired, she sat herself down on the cold, cobblestone street and was peaceful for a moment but then realised the strangeness of her action. 'This is madness! Am I going insane?' She thought as she willed herself to rise from her position.
Last edited by Calixte9 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ulin208

#310 Post by Ulin208 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:52 am

After a few moment of careful stalking, Thanos abruptly paused, the two females had arrived in front of the church, the church... If they decided to enter, he would have no way of following them, especially after all the people he had killed. Why a couple of girls interested him so much bothered him, he should probably be looking for victims since he still had time, but knew he would not be able to after the events of today.

He turned his attention back to the church, luckily they had not entered; they seemed to be talking again but they seemed almost worried or apprehensive about something. He, through the use of his enhanced hearing, had discovered the blond female's name,
"Luna..." He thought aloud as he looked to the night sky, sadness had almost crept onto his face but immediately shook it off, scowling again. By the time he had regained focus, the two had separated, Luna's companion had began to run somewhere as if she were determined to find something but he could not be sure.

Thanos didn't really know why but before he had realised it, he was already following her, moving swiftly yet silently through the night. Feeling like his skills as a fighter had really dropped, he did nothing to stop himself.

LovePhoenix

#311 Post by LovePhoenix » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:33 am

Celia nodded. "I agree. Reene said she would look for Calixte and it seems that Luna went with her. I suppose we should find them or what?"

aya_lyka

#312 Post by aya_lyka » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:59 am

aya looked at them.

Aya: so are you going somewhere? i still need to go to the shop.

Calixte9

#313 Post by Calixte9 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:49 am

"Hello?" Calixte softly spoke into the darkness as if greeting an invisible friend. However, she worried what would happen as helplessness began to consume her. It really was quite dark now and she found it hard to keep calm. Staring into the stars, she felt her earlier drowsiness slowly returning.
'How beautiful the stars,' She thought to herself.

Slowly lifting up her right hand, she compared the diamond on her ring with the twinkling lights in the sky. Then a thought occurred to her, had Aya seen it when she was feeding the horse? The other girls had not asked about it yesterday but that doesn't prove that they didn't know of it. The thought left her almost as soon as it appeared, though, and she vaguely wondered how she would get out of her situation.

Opening her backpack, she began once again to look through the items. The light was not enough to read by so she couldn't do this to past the time, she couldn't understand how to use her headpieces and she couldn't do her hair without a mirror at least. She felt like sitting down again but forced herself to remain upright and standing, so she could be more on guard. Concerned also for her state of mind, she tried to focus on the fact that the streets at night were potentially dangerous.

Jinroh

#314 Post by Jinroh » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:52 pm

Renee began to grow apprehensive and very serious. She then instructed Luna, to go back to the college and inform them that Calixte was lost.

"Agreed. I will do my best Renee, but be careful. I have a bad feeling that something out of the ordinary lurks in the darkness."

Then Renee ran off into the darkness.

Luna then began to quickly run off towards the college, the ominous aura still hanging in the air.

lill_sweetty

#315 Post by lill_sweetty » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:57 pm

((O.o Sorry, Calixte. I changed it. My mistake. The RP's been on so long my memory's fuzzy. I thought you mentioned it to Reene at the beginning, but I looked back and I realized Calixte just named herself. And no, Reene doesn't know.))

As Reene began to run, she looked frantically for Calixte, the night pressing ever closer around her. She did not dare call out, for fear of attracting unwanted attention, but her eyes were failing her in the darkness.

I should've just gone with Luna. She thought, regretting her quick decision. But the decision had already been made. She kept on going.

The streets looked very deserted, and yet...she did not feel as if she was alone. The intuition she had picked it from the many years stealing was tingling with apprehension. She could defend herself, she was sure of it... but she could not defend herself against something she could not see or hear. Was she paranoid...?

Abruptly, Reene stopped. Her eyes flashed with anger. "Who's there? Show yourself!" Reene yelled. She waited for any response.