A Cute Knight-Based RP Adventure

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
LovePhoenix

#271 Post by LovePhoenix » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:00 am

Celia looked away blushing.

He is really nice, too nice.

"Uh, thanks. So, uh, what is it like being a prince?"

aya_lyka

#272 Post by aya_lyka » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:06 am

aya the smiled and looked at the tall guy.

Aya: is there anything to fear about you? aya asked as her face came closer to his.
================================================
prince nico looked at celia and said.

Prince Nico: well being a prince is kind of boring. servant's always serve you, always has a meeting, always talks about the kingdom and other kingdoms and always is needed inside the castle. and i don't like that, i want to have an adventure and roam the world. and be known for my great doings and discoveries.

LovePhoenix

#273 Post by LovePhoenix » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:12 am

Celia was confused, being served and having all the person needs is sure comfortable. She wondered why the prince thought it was boring.

"Oh, well having adventures isn't easy. It's dangerous, I tell you. Living two years in adventures."

Ulin208

#274 Post by Ulin208 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:14 am

OOC: I guess it's really very trivial but maybe I wanted to add that Thanos is around 2m tall.

Thanos pulled back in shock, but immediately gathered himself, once again putting some distance between them.
"Not really, but your tone sounded like you were suggesting I was dangerous." At this rate he would have to find another victim, one that would react normally in contrast to the calmness of this lady. He paused for a moment, planning what he would do, his supply of blood was definitely running low and he wouldn't have enough to last till the next day. His own body was cold like ice, cooling the air around him. He couldn't afford to loose more of her trust, if she felt this for sure it would blow his cover.
Last edited by Ulin208 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

aya_lyka

#275 Post by aya_lyka » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:15 am

Prince nico: that's the fun of it. dangerous. prince nico said with a smile.
=======================================
aya then pulled back and laughed. and continued walking.

Ulin208

#276 Post by Ulin208 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:27 am

Thanos was almost disappointed that he had missed his chance, his basic instincts had overwhelmed him, blinded by his will to survive. He watched her walk into the distance suddenly changing his impression of her, such a hopeful youth, it would've been a waste to have killed her. He would starve for one day but that wouldn't matter, his life was meaningless and she was free to do what she liked unlike himself.
"Argh!" He scowled again at the thought of him growing so soft, "foolish woman, I should have never bothered in the first place and let that arrogant prince have his glory." He said sighing, no matter what she had influenced him, and he couldn't neglect his honest worry for the girl he had just met.
Last edited by Ulin208 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

LovePhoenix

#277 Post by LovePhoenix » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:29 am

Celia smiled. "Well, I have to agree with you here. The dangerous part is the fun part."

aya_lyka

#278 Post by aya_lyka » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:35 am

prince nico then holds celias hand and didn't say a thing.
======================================
aya then just walked away, and said in her thought

Aya: huh. thank god he didn't follow me.

aya then saw the others and screamed.

Aya: hey guy's *waves her hand*

LovePhoenix

#279 Post by LovePhoenix » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:36 am

Celia blushed as Prince Nico put his hand into hers, and when she heard Aya's voice, she quickly got her hand out.

"Uh hey Aya. Where have you been?"

(I think we should wait for the others, we wrote a lot.)

aya_lyka

#280 Post by aya_lyka » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:57 am

OOC: yeah i have noticed.

aya then came closer.

Aya: so what have you been doing while i was gone? i thought you came through there so i walked there. oh and i talked to a man over there. maybe his a teacher.

prince nico then looked at aya.

Prince Nico: so did you have fun by yourself stable girl. *laughs*
Aya: hahaha. yes i had fun. raises an eyebrow at him. and i think we should go it's getting dark.
Prince Nico: oh afraid of the dark.
Aya: im not listening. and walks ahead.

lill_sweetty

#281 Post by lill_sweetty » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:58 pm

((O.o A guy! Nice to meet you, Ulin! And wow...so many posts...))

Sara looked a bit uncomfortable at Reene's slight teasing. Oops, guess I got her opinion wrong. However, Sara did look happy as she ran to chat with Shane. But it was their relationship...

They kept on walking to the college, and Shane asked about what they wanted to see first. As Reene glanced quickly around, though, she realized almost no one was listening. Celia and an aristocratic young man had pulled away and was talking by themselves, Calixte had disappeared, and Aya had also left with a new man in tow before returning again and talking to Celia and the aristocrat. Something was happening with their supposedly simple trip to the college, that was obvious.

She walked near Sara and Shane and smiled, saying, "It looks like none of them are interested in the tour any longer."

LovePhoenix

#282 Post by LovePhoenix » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:28 pm

Celia noticed that Prince Nico was talking with Aya and decided to leave them alone.

Sighing, she walked back to the group.

"Sorry, guys. I think I...uh, got driven away by talking with that guy." She blushed a bit at mentioning Prince Nico.

lill_sweetty

#283 Post by lill_sweetty » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:13 pm

"Oh, hi, Celia," Reene turned around to see her. "It's alright really. We can always do our own things once in awhile. Who is that guy, anyway?" She eyed the person talking to Aya, noticing his rich clothes and flirtatious manner. Reene didn't think much of him.

LovePhoenix

#284 Post by LovePhoenix » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:38 pm

"He is Prince Nico." Celia paused for a moment. "He, uh...wanted to join us to the tour to the college."

lill_sweetty

#285 Post by lill_sweetty » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 pm

"Really? Prince? As in the child of the dragonslayer?"

She looked at him again, wondering how the child of such a powerful woman could be so flirtatious. There was nothing especially significant about him that she could see. To Reene, he merely looked like a spoiled, rich playboy who searched for danger and excitement. She was curious as to what he'd be.

"If he wants to go, let him, though whether or not our tour ever occurs is questionable right now," she told Celia, "Try to keep Aya and Prince Nico with us, won't you? I think I heard Calixte saying something about going to the church. I'll see if she still wants to go, and I'll meet you guys back here. But if the rest of you guys want to start the tour beforehand, go ahead."

Saying that, she started to walk briskly in the direction of the Church, passing a tall man dressed in formals. She looked at him briefly, and saw he was staring intently at their group, perhaps Aya in particular. His eyes reflected a mix of different emotions. Though his clothes were nothing extraordinary, he, unlike Prince Nico, truly looked aristocratic, with his calm manner, and the erect way he held himself. The air about him, however, did not exhibit any warmth or friendliness. It felt cold. She felt herself, almost against her will, looking back and peering at him over her shoulders.