A Cute Knight-Based RP Adventure

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
phoenixgirl

A Cute Knight-Based RP Adventure

#1 Post by phoenixgirl » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:06 am

Hi all,

I've been thinking over this for sometime and I was hoping to really liven things up around here. So I've started a RP thread here and hope that others can join in. :)

I was thinking over the details regarding the purpose of the RP but since my mind is a bit of a blank at the moment, perhaps it can be more general. The RP thread takes place in the Cute Knight world, particularly after Michiko finds her biological family. You can make up the plot as you go along (and if anyone can think of a really great idea regarding the title of this thread or the purpose of the story, that would be great). You can take on any of the characters already established in the Cute Knight game or create an entirely original character. It's up to you. Just make sure that before you make your first RP post, that you post who your character is and a brief description of him/her so that others can follow along.

I'll start and hopefully others will join in, too. :)

Rules for RP threads (thanks to lill_sweetty for coming up with them):

1. No controlling other's RP characters
2. No killing off others without permission
3. No god-modding or Mary Sue
4. Outside speaking should have OCC: or () or the like.
5. No chatspeak and try your best for good grammar.
6. More specifically towards Cute Knight is since this is future Cute Knight, don't drastically change the place (like make up cars).

Sara had left her home in search of an adventure. She was 18 years old now but didn't want to be stuck at home and forced to marry some stranger that she didn't even love. So off she went to find some excitement in her life.

She came across a town. It looked like any ordinary town with an inn, shop, library, church, etc. There was an unusual area, though. It had previously been known as the slums and looked dangerous. Curious, she asked one of the guards what it was.

"Yes, miss, that area was known as the slums. It was once a very dangerous area full of monsters and thieves. But after a brave one came into the slums and vanquished the dragon there, it became a safe area."

This made Sara curious. She wondered who was the one who vanquished dragon and was curious to meet her.
Last edited by phoenixgirl on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please help and support me here.

LovePhoenix

#2 Post by LovePhoenix » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Celia has just arrived in this weird city, she knew nobody in it and she wanted to make friends.

Passing from the slums, she realized a girl who was standing in front of it, so she walked up to her and talked.

"Hey there, are you new here too?"

(Now, can you guess who am I?;))
Last edited by LovePhoenix on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lill_sweetty

#3 Post by lill_sweetty » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:31 pm

Dirt crunched under her feet as Reene walked along the path towards the town. Finally, after five years around the kingdom, she had finally returned to her hometown. For what reason, she didn't know, perhaps curiosity to find how it and its inhabitants had changed. Furthermore, it was the nearest town to where she had been, and it was a wealthy one. She was running out of money.

As she walked in, eyes turned to her. She knew what she looked like. A young girl whose hair and a partial portion of her face was hidden by the hood of a long cloak, with a gem-encrusted but deadly looking dagger at her waist as a sign that she had money, but as a warning that she could defend herself. Reene's mesmerizing dark eyes like thunderclouds scanning the crowd without much interest, but with a slight hawk look, as if taking in every detail.

In fact, that was what she was doing. Aside from mere curiosity, as a thief, she had to know a town from the very beginning in order to work there. The brief scan had let her know the biggest change in the actual town, however. The slums, infested as it once was with criminals, were completely gone. She frowned, wanting to know how this had happened, but not wanting to risk letting her identity be known by talking to anyone. That's why she had forked over 50 gold outside of the town to buy a cloak to hide part of her face, and more importantly, her distinctive hair. She doubted her mother was still looking for her, even if she had tried to look when Reene first left, but just to be on the safe side....

Right outside of the slums, she could see two girls talking. They looked like they too, were relatively new to the town, but probably more accustomed with it than she was. As they were outside the slums, surely they knew something about it? "Worth a shot," she thought. In one movement, she had moved to where they were, only behind a building, out of sight but still able to hear their conversation. She began to eavesdrop.

((Long entry. All girls I see, but enough to get the story started right? Let's just let the story grow naturally. I have a backstory if we want to use that, but whatever happens happens. Phoenixgirl, do you want to put out some general rules? ^^))

phoenixgirl

#4 Post by phoenixgirl » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:18 am

(Yays! More people. :D
@LovePhoenix: Yup, I know who you are. We do RPs on another forum, too. :wink:
@lill_sweety: Hmm, rules sound good. I haven't done many RPs, though, so I'm not sure what rules we should have exactly. The only one I know of, though, is not to kill another member's RP character and no god-modding, like the RP character has ultimate god powers. lol Should I post those rules for now and then add others as this comes along?)

Sara turned to see that a woman had addressed her. She turned around to answer,

"Yes, I am new here, too. I'm far away from home in search of an adventure. What about you? Can you tell me anything about these slums?"

Calixte9

#5 Post by Calixte9 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:22 am

Can I join now? I'm sorry if I'm intruding...

After a long time of travelling, Calixte found herself in a small town. It looked cosy so she decided to settle here but looking around she felt nervous. Would the others accept her? It it safe? Looking towards a particular area of town, she noticed a gathering of girls. It looked like the slums and she reluctantly walked closer to see who they were.

lill_sweetty

#6 Post by lill_sweetty » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:21 pm

((Here's several rules. No controlling other's RP characters, no killing off others without permission, no gods or Mary Sue, outside speaking should have OCC: or () or the like. no chatspeak and try your best for good grammar. More specifically towards Cute Knight is since this is future Cute Knight, don't drastically change the place (like, make up cars).))

From the corner of her eye, Reene could see another young girl walking towards the two girls talking about the slums.

"What a gathering this is turning out to be," She wondered whether it'd be wise to get out of hiding and talk to these girls....It might just be useful to make friends with them. One looked like a fighter, the other a magical person of some kind. The one approaching she couldn't make up her mind about yet. She decided to wait for that girl to come and get in the conversation before deciding whether to introduce herself.

As for the two girls, they didn't seem to know each other. Their conversation was not what she had expected it to be. Polite pleasantries, mostly. Nothing interesting. Her ears perked up when she heard the fighter asked about the slums though. Now this was what she wanted.

LovePhoenix

#7 Post by LovePhoenix » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:45 pm

"I am new here, too. So far, I know nothing about this slums, but I heard that there was once a dragon who was making this area dangerous, however, some girl went on and killed him off, it is very interesting indeed, that a girl can go on and destroy sch a monster, I'll defintely want to know she is.", Celia said with interest.

phoenixgirl

#8 Post by phoenixgirl » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:23 am

(@Calixte: Yup, anyone is welcome to join in. The more, the merrier. ^^
@lill_sweetty: Thanks for the rules. I'll update the first post after making this one.)

"Wow! A dragon? Now that is amazing. I want to meet this girl, too," replied Sara. She was thinking that finding this girl would help her to find an adventure for herself.

"Oh who is that one approaching us?" Sara pointed to another young girl walking towards the two of them.

Calixte9

#9 Post by Calixte9 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:06 am

Calixte walked closer apprehensively,
"Oh, hello... I'm sorry if I'm interrupting your conversation. It's just that I don't really know anyone here? Are you locals?" She said trying to hide her embarrasment. Looking around she got a bad feeling about the place. They were all wearing clothes fit for combat or conjouring spells and she felt odd dressed in a school uniform,
"Uhh... is this place dangerous? Oh, I'm being rude. I'm sorry for not introducing myself. My name's Calixte It's nice to meet you I suppose, would you mind me asking your names?" She asked as she scanned the area and examined the surroundings. Subconsciously, she pulled up her loose socks to try to conceal her bare legs revealed by her short skirt.
"Oh no! I'm sorry about this. I didn't realise what I was wearing," She said going red.

lill_sweetty

#10 Post by lill_sweetty » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:42 pm

Hm...so the dragon was defeated by a woman knight. She shuffled through her memories, wondering if she had happen to meet that woman anywhere when she still lived here. But most of them were nobles or peasants. No one struck her as someone strong and brave enough to do that. She remembered slightly a girl with blinding pink hair for some reason, but she only met her once in the slums and that was it. Still, the news was interesting. She wondered what happened to the criminals that were stuck in the slums. She was nearly stuck in it herself....

The new girl approached and started to introduce herself. Apparently, she was named Calixte, wearing the uniform of a..."schoolgirl?" Reene thought incredulously. But yup, a schoolgirl uniform it was...A very short and strange one, but was nonetheless, rather recognizable as one.

Reene laugh lightly. This could turn out to be interesting after. A witch (or whatever, she couldn't keep the magical branches straight), an adventurer, and a school girl.

Without a noise, Reene stepped out of the shadows and revealed herself to the girls, only a few feet away from them. She smiled and started to walk towards them.

LovePhoenix

#11 Post by LovePhoenix » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:07 pm

"Nice to meet you, too, Calixate, so far I am not a local, I suppose that Sara is not as well.", Celia said as Calixate went to them.
As a new girl approached, Celia felt unusual.
"Who are you?", Celia said as she didn't trust the new girl.

lill_sweetty

#12 Post by lill_sweetty » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:45 pm

The witch asked her who she was harshly.

She sighed inside. "Witches," she thought, "have much too sharp an intuition for their own good." But no matter how sharp the witch was, she couldn't possibly discover anything about Reene she didn't want to know, she had belief in her own abilities to lie. And it wasn't like Reene had any evil intentions, per say. She decided to keep with her original plan to join the group.

Outwardly, Reene stopped just a bit away from group, as if wanting to join but was too shy to join. She bowed her head apologetically, "Sorry...Ah...My name's Reene. I probably shouldn't be here...? I guess I'm intruding? You guys all look like you know each other."

She blushed and continued, "It's just...This is my hometown, you see." Reene had learned before that lying is best done with mixed truths.

"And last time I saw it, this entire place was like a criminal haven. And now, when I come back, it's all gone and everything. And I just...er...was passing by and heard a little bit of what you said...About the slums. And you all look new here, and I don't know anyone here anymore. So I just came by to ask if I could stick with you or...But I guess not...?"

She raised her head and looked pleadingly at the adventurer, then at the witch. A triumphant song sounded in Reene's head. Perfectly acted.

Calixte9

#13 Post by Calixte9 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:46 pm

OCC: LovePheonix: It's spelt 'Calixte' without the 'a' just so you know, not that I really care though. :D

Calixte looked at the aproaching girl and was rather frightend by her attire. She stepped away from her but tried to smile,
"... So this is your home town? Uhh... it's nice to see some one who's from around here I guess," She said trying to avoid her eyes thinking now that there was something strange going on in the town.
"I think I heard that monsters that reside somewhere here, are they all gone? I'd hate to have to- ugh, nevermind." Feeling that she was just being paranoid Calixte discontinued her sentence and looked around at the other girls. She thought none of them looked very wealthy so she swiftly hid her right hand behind her back which bore a silver ring encrusted with a large diamond on her ring finger; not wanting to give the impression that she was wealthy or snobby incase she would be shunned by them.

phoenixgirl

#14 Post by phoenixgirl » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:40 am

Sara noticed that Calixte was hiding something behind her back but for now decided not to say anything about it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all as well. Calixte, is it? And you are Reene. As Celia mentioned, I'm Sara. I'm new here, far away from home in search of an adventure.

That's great that you're familiar with this area, Reene. Perhaps you can show us around."

Calixte9

#15 Post by Calixte9 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:09 am

"That's a great idea Sara, could you uhh... help us familiarise ourselves with the area?" Calixte asked, happy that Reene was welcomed.
Last edited by Calixte9 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.