Fatal Hearts - Summer Romance competition!

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
Ariel Schnee

#16 Post by Ariel Schnee » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:10 am

hanako wrote:As it says on the general fanfic rules page, crossovers can be a problem because I can't give you permission to use someone else's characters. This being a company forum, if somebody yells at me about trademark infringement, I definitely have to take it down.

Other than that, I don't mind.
So then a crossover between 'Fatal Hearts' and 'Cute Knight' involving time travel would be alright?
Signature - Homepage - My Fics

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

hanako
Site Admin

#17 Post by hanako » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:26 am

Sure.

hanako
Site Admin

#18 Post by hanako » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:14 pm

Looks like this contest was sort of a washout, but on the other hand having the forums offline for the weekened at the end of it didn't help, so... deadline extended a few days in case anyone else wants to chip in.

(I haven't read our one entry yet :) )

hanako
Site Admin

#19 Post by hanako » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:31 pm

Two entries! Yay!

I'll make decisions on Saturday.

Diz

#20 Post by Diz » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:54 pm

Gah! One more you can count on. I'll post later today. :D

lill_sweetty

#21 Post by lill_sweetty » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:30 pm

Saturday, huh? That's today. XD

I would've entered but

A) I didn't even know it was on until today. XD You should've mass PM it for people who don't check fanworks....

B) I already went through all of Fatal Hearts. Now, if it was a ticket for any games you've made...

Argh! Would've been fun to enter anyway! I'm pissed I missed it...! I'm going to enter the next one (whenever that is).

Good luck to all three (?) contestants! ^^ I already picked out my favorite though.

hanako
Site Admin

#22 Post by hanako » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:58 pm

I do have a 'mass email' power on the board, but I think some people would probably be annoyed if they were "spammed" about contests, so I'll probably only use that when there's a new game released. That's big news everyone should know! :)

Anyway, it's a really tough call, but I think the winning entry has to go to...

... suspense! ...

Diz, for making me *laugh* the most. :)

Little_witch

#23 Post by Little_witch » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:42 am

Congratulation Diz! :D
*passes arount glasses of alcohol free fruit cocktail with little paper umbrellas*

On the winner, for the best has won!

*raises the glass*

I'm looking forward to read more from you. :)

phoenixgirl

#24 Post by phoenixgirl » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:15 am

Congrats, Diz! Yup, yup, I had a feeling that yours would win. :D
Please help and support me here.

Jinroh

Jinroh Gratz You!

#25 Post by Jinroh » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:31 pm

Congrats Diz!
The wolf and his mate howl, taking solace in the silver moon. Pressing ever foreward to see what the future holds.

Diz

#26 Post by Diz » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:15 am

@hanako: Thanks so much!!! *wipes tear from eye* I've been dying to play the game in full! I'm glad it was funny, I had a lot of fun writing it. :)

Thanks so much for holding an awesome contest!

@little_witch: Thanks! And thanks for the yummy cocktails *sips* *makes toasts* lol
I look forward to reading more of your stuff too, littlewitch. ;)
I do have another story in the works on another site. I posted a link in my story's thread here. It's long though, very long and incomplete. XD

@phoenix: Thanks! And thanks for telling me about the contest! :) I really enjoyed your story too, especially the melting dark ones. XD

@Jinroh: Thanks!

brennax

#27 Post by brennax » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 am

How to start a Romance Novel and how many pages to a chapter? I am currently in the mist of putting together my very first romance novel and found myself in a bit of a pickle...I am always writing and to check out some of my poems go to Urbis). The only thing I have found hard about writing it the flow of the story and how to begin a story such as this one. Also how many pages to each chapter? I have been trying to write roughly ten pages to a chapter, but unsure if this is too short or too long...

Jamanta

#28 Post by Jamanta » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:55 pm

You should encourage more contests like this! Fanfic is truly a wonderful thing to read!
"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."