Good ol Grabbypants

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
Wawawiwa

Good ol Grabbypants

#1 Post by Wawawiwa » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:47 pm

YOU get DETENTION
YOU GET DETENTION
EVERYBODY GETS DETENTIONNNN

Wawawiwa

Re: Good ol Grabbypants

#2 Post by Wawawiwa » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:24 pm

A wolf not in wolf hall :)

I tried to give the impression of a peach fuzz on his cheeks, but its probably not that obvious. whaddup mates

Wawawiwa

#3 Post by Wawawiwa » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:26 pm

I don't normally sign my stuff with.... *snicker* wawawiwa, but since that's the username I picked for hanaforums, and I'm not exactly posting this stuff anywhere else, that's how they will stay

FantasyFan

#4 Post by FantasyFan » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:26 am

Cute!

cheshjabber

#5 Post by cheshjabber » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:57 am

omggggg I love your art, it's super gorgeous!!
Hi, I'm Chesh. They/them pronouns, please.

Magical Diary Chibis & Icons

You can also find me on:
deviantArt
tumblr
Twitter

Wawawiwa

#6 Post by Wawawiwa » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:36 pm

cheshjabber wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:57 am
omggggg I love your art, it's super gorgeous!!
Thank you, I really like your chibis too ^^

Wawawiwa

#7 Post by Wawawiwa » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:37 pm

SORRY THAT EVERYTHING I MAKE IS SO DAMN ROUGH/UNFINISHED

there's a pretty high chance that I might finish this one eventually though
Last edited by Wawawiwa on Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wawawiwa

#8 Post by Wawawiwa » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:37 pm

FantasyFan wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:26 am
Cute!

:D

Emma E.

#9 Post by Emma E. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:24 am

Ack, I am really fond of your style. I like how you color things all prefect but still leave in the sketchy lines and the proportions you go with. Grabby looks so expressive, and you got Barbara in there! But you made Manuel look like he's from some hyper-moe anime pff. I kid, but he's actually the best example of what I mean by liking your proportion choices, because lol I do not know how to word these things. Don't know the right term to say, "Hey, his head looks like it has depth and is from an angle that's slightly above in a way I do not myself understand how to -" OH MY GOD IT'S PERSPECTIVE! The word is not PROPORTIONS it's PERSPECTIVE. I am keeping the comment like this because it is way funnier than if I went back and made it look like I knew what I was saying from the start. I think he is the a cool example of your skill with perspective, even if I don't particularly like his diabetes level cute. Barbara looks hella cool. Total heroine. She's about to to blow us all to smithereens for threatening her school.

cheshjabber

#10 Post by cheshjabber » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:19 pm

THAT BARBARA ART IS BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOSH SDKJNCSKLDCVSLKCVMSDKLCNSDLNMCSDCKSLCMKS WHY DOESN'T BBCODE HAVE A HEART EYES EMOJI!!!!!
Hi, I'm Chesh. They/them pronouns, please.

Magical Diary Chibis & Icons

You can also find me on:
deviantArt
tumblr
Twitter

Wawawiwa

#11 Post by Wawawiwa » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:40 pm

HEYAA LONG TIME NO SEE
Here's the finished Barbara, very different from that old WIP.

As always, its signed "wawawiwa" since that's my username here, but thats not my nickname anywhere else.

Frankly I'm not sure what sort of spell she's casting, I initially wanted to make it a plain fire spell, but I guess it looked ....well........too plain for me xD; I wanted something a little more "fancy", and ended up with something aking to a Final Fantasy's "Flare", or even "Flare Star" of sorts.

Well, it's shiny, its pink ...ish....its girly, and it hurts a LOT. Thats more or less the idea :P

Wawawiwa

#12 Post by Wawawiwa » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:25 pm

Emma E. wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:24 am
Ack, I am really fond of your style. I like how you color things all prefect but still leave in the sketchy lines and the proportions you go with. Grabby looks so expressive, and you got Barbara in there! But you made Manuel look like he's from some hyper-moe anime pff. I kid, but he's actually the best example of what I mean by liking your proportion choices, because lol I do not know how to word these things. Don't know the right term to say, "Hey, his head looks like it has depth and is from an angle that's slightly above in a way I do not myself understand how to -" OH MY GOD IT'S PERSPECTIVE! The word is not PROPORTIONS it's PERSPECTIVE. I am keeping the comment like this because it is way funnier than if I went back and made it look like I knew what I was saying from the start. I think he is the a cool example of your skill with perspective, even if I don't particularly like his diabetes level cute. Barbara looks hella cool. Total heroine. She's about to to blow us all to smithereens for threatening her school.

awww, but I liiiiike the diabetes inducing hyper moe stuff......... :lol:

I don't really actually picture him being that exaggeratedly cute in canon though (though I do think he IS pretty cute still)
Back when I made this picture I just wanted to draw a "good boy™" ( probably from overdosing on too many cute animal videos or smt lol)
It's all just self indulgent brainless fun really.

But hey, thanks for the comment! I do appreciate it. I get very happy when people mention that I managed to provide this ....sort of...volume to the figure. aaah ✿✿✿✿

Wawawiwa

#13 Post by Wawawiwa » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:29 pm

cheshjabber wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:19 pm
THAT BARBARA ART IS BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOSH SDKJNCSKLDCVSLKCVMSDKLCNSDLNMCSDCKSLCMKS WHY DOESN'T BBCODE HAVE A HEART EYES EMOJI!!!!!
Thank you so much ^^
I updated this drawing recently btw! In case you're curious, its in this thread here, just couple of posts before this one. Enjoy ✿