Cute Knight Deluxe Fan Competition-From Orphan to Royal

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
phoenixgirl

Cute Knight Deluxe Fan Competition-From Orphan to Royal

#1 Post by phoenixgirl » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:11 am

From Orphan to Royal

by phoenixgirl

In the town of Lessiere, people were scurrying around, going about their daily business. There were many people of all social classes, from the beggars sleeping in the town square to the socialites and nobility gossiping among one another. The day was absolutely beautiful, with the sun shining brightly and hardly a cloud in the sky. The birds were singing in the trees, and there was not a care in the world.

Going deeper into the center of town, there stood a large, magnificent castle where King Humphrey and Queen Penelope lived. Also, their children, Prince Kierlan, Princess Alexandra, and their newest addition Princess Michiko, resided. Of course, there were many servants in the castle, serving the royal family members and performing other such duties.

Everyone was going about their daily business. King Humphrey was signing royal documents and meeting with his royal advisors while Queen Penelope was meeting with servants to plan an upcoming ball for all nobility. Prince Kierlan and Princess Alexandra were walking around in the castle gardens, which left Princess Michiko all by herself. Michiko was actually relieved to be alone for once. Ever since her life changed that fateful day when she showed Queen Penelope the royal birthmark and found out that she herself was actually a princess, Michiko hadn’t had a relaxing day all to herself. Therefore, days like these were quite a relief to her.

As she was alone, Michiko decided to write in her diary on all that had happened:

Dear Diary,

My life sure has taken quite a turn ever since I first entered Lessiere and took control of my destiny. I remember that day when I was kicked out of the orphanage at the age of 18 and meeting up with a strange fairy, whom I thought was my fairy godmother at the time. She told me to never give up on my dreams, and I took her words of advice.

When I entered Lessiere, I had no idea what to do. There were so many possibilities opened to me. What job could I do? Should I pickpocket and camp in the streets? Or should I go to college and get some higher education? I had absolutely no idea.

As I was quite lost, I decided to seek some refuge at the local church. There, I found out that I could work in the stable with the horses. I really enjoyed taking care of the horses, and it was in the stable that I first met Prince Kierlan. He looked quite handsome with the darkest hair and eyes that I could get lost in. However, I was quite tongue-tied around him, which did cause problems. Fortunately, I learned to develop my charm and confidence and was eventually able to talk to him. He confided to me about his sister Alexandra, who was missing at the time. He couldn’t help but notice that I looked a lot like her, but hearing him say that ‘compliment,’ disappointed me. I had become attracted to Kierlan and I didn’t want him to think of me as his sister. What I wanted was a deep, romantic connection with him, and with time, he reciprocated those romantic feelings.

Well, afterwards, I wanted to expand my work horizons. Since I knew that Kierlan only appeared in the stable near the end of the month, I figured that I could work at another job in the meantime. That is how I ended up working at the library nearby.

At first, I was simply shelving books, but eventually I was allowed to read to children. I really enjoyed that, and perhaps it was fate but an elderly woman came by with her grandchildren a few times. This woman happened to be the former nursemaid for Kierlan and Alexandra and she told me about Alexandra and her birthmark. I thought, “How strange. I have that same birthmark, too.â€
Please help and support me here.

Sani

#2 Post by Sani » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:42 am

:P A very good story my Lady, reel entertainment and good done, and a unexpected finish!

Sani :D

phoenixgirl

#3 Post by phoenixgirl » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:53 am

Awww, thanks, Sani. I'm glad you liked it. :)
Please help and support me here.

Sani

#4 Post by Sani » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:55 pm

:D Well I reed it ones or twice, and the storey is great, you do reel good stories Phoenix, reel good, I remeber a story on the old Amaranthia, when Lars and Rhen felld in love in a cafe on the southern isle! well how romantic isent that? :wink: