Halloween 2014 Trick Or Treat Contest

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
Neneka

Re: Halloween 2014 Trick Or Treat Contest

#16 Postby Neneka » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:38 am

To me ,Magical Diary was a small mixed grab bag of sweets.
one delicate and light sweet chocolate cookie with cream cheese frosting in light and happy colors.
the next one is a sour jaw breaker that's got a fruit sweet center and gothic coloring shaped as a star.
The final one would be a lightening bolt that is sweet and rich at first popping (pop rocks style) ,
you get to small spicy pieces mixing in ways that are impossibly good with out alittle magic to it .

((ps i already have magical diary and loved it )
If you think you can handle it ,your welcome to talk to me. (yes i am an adult and a girl so?)

SailorJulyxo

#17 Postby SailorJulyxo » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:00 am

I hope this isn't like anyone else's entry; it's what I thought of for LLTQ which is the only one I've played so far. ^_^;

Long Live The Queen is like a freshly spun stick of cotton candy, a mix of pink, blue and lime green. You expect sweetness, and it's there, but there's also a sour twist! It's unique, and you constantly want to explore which piece is sweet and which is sour and how they blend together. It's a winning combination! Elodie spun the cotton candy and infused a little bit of Lumen magic into the sweets to make sure everyone who has a taste enjoys their day... and worships their Queen.

~ Angie • 25 • in with my gorgeous best friend, wife and soulmate Jen • fur, feather and shell momma • gamer • otaku • artist • shopaholic • fashion lover • blogger • Witch and Pagan! ~
You can find me here: http://www.sailorjulyxo.com/

zodiac_sign

#18 Postby zodiac_sign » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:03 pm

'Nicole' is to me a very refreshing piece of gum, with a gooey spicy centre: the taste is first overwhelming but it has hidden layers, the taste gets more refined after each chew. Also it gives you fingernails a rest during the tense moments of the game...

Aura

#19 Postby Aura » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Long Live the Queen is a little like Harry Potter Jelly Beans, sometimes you might get a great one, but you have just as much chance of getting something less than pleasant. But you keep on eating/playing anyway searching for a good 'one'.

phoenixgirl

#20 Postby phoenixgirl » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:10 am

Madeleine from The Royal Trap is like a piece of taffy in which she can stretch herself (figuratively speaking), depending on the role she has to play, whether that is simply being Oscar's valet or acting as secret spy. ^^

Here's the link to my Tumblr entry for the contest:

http://whiteserenity.tumblr.com/post/10 ... 4-trick-or

And here's the link to my Twitter status for the contest:

https://twitter.com/whitepriestess/stat ... 8691348481
Please help and support me here.

Oki

#21 Postby Oki » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:22 am

This here candy is like Damien....

Oh look at it, it's blue! such a soft color...but it's so weird.....is that blood? Everyone says it's blood on there. Like, but look at that fluffy outside, it seems so soft and squishy. NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN IF YOU BITE INTO IT! But then you do and you realize the red is MELTED LICORICE AND IT COULD BE BLOOD, CRAP, and then when you bite in, no it's okay, it's chocolate, it's chocolate that melts in your mouth..BUT IT'S A TRICK TO MAKE YOU BITE HARDER ON IT AS THE BOTTOM IS A THICK CHOCOLATE TOFFEE THAT MAKES IT HARD TO CHEW, AND ARE THOSE SOUR PIECES, BITS OF CITRUS, IN IT? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING THIS WAS SUCH A BAD IDEA OH GOD PLEASE STOP! THERE'S EVEN MARSHMALLOW IN THE TOFFEE TO REMIND YOU OF HOW YOU FELL FOR THIS CANDY'S SWEET TRICKERY AND HOW STUPID YOU WERE FOR FALLING FOR IT! YOU IDIOT!

also did the tweet on odeliacousland @ twitter

hanako
Site Admin

#22 Postby hanako » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 am

Closing entries now. I will prepare the randomising and post shortly.

hanako
Site Admin

#23 Postby hanako » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:55 am

And the winner is...

LittleRaven!

Thanks to everyone for entering, and stay tuned for more giveaways!

Erynn

#24 Postby Erynn » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:45 pm

Congrats :D

LittleRaven

#25 Postby LittleRaven » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:57 am

Thank you! I'm chuffed. :oops: Still deciding on whether I want a current game or if I can wait for one of the in-progress works.

Return to “Fan Works”