Fatal Hearts - Forgiveness

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
true_destiny

Fatal Hearts - Forgiveness

#1 Post by true_destiny » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:52 pm

Spoilers, don't read until you've seen all of Jeremy's endings at least.

This story is all about trying to find a way to have a happy ending with Jeremy, which means that Christina has to stop him from bringing her to be the Bride. If she had more visions and knew ahead of time how things were going to turn out, could she make it different?

---

Christina was standing in the mall with the phone about to call Jeremy when suddenly she got dizzy. She closed her eyes and grabbed her head, "What's happening?"

Visions... dark visions...

She saw the cave that had been in her nightmare, the cave with the heart in it. She could feel Kirsten's fear.

Then there was a shift, and she/Kirsten was standing beside a dark battlefield. There were bodies everywhere, bodies of men and of wolves. And she/Kirsten was whispering, "It's my fault. It's my fault. They wanted peace. I was too afraid. I didn't realise it would go so far."

Wolf eyes staring blankly from a torn corpse.

"They're animals... but even animals deserve better than this..."

The vision was swimming before her eyes. She - no, Kirsten - was falling. Growing cold. And Sebastien, except not Sebastien, was crying tears of blood over her body.

It wasn't Sebastien. His skin was chalk-pale, his hair was moon-silver. But it was Sebastien's clothes and Sebastien's eyes and Sebastien's words. He was saying, "Nothing else matters but you... What good is the world..."

And then it's not Sebastien. It's Jeremy.

"... without someone to share it with?"

"Miss? Are you all right?"

Christina thanked the person in the mall who'd come to check on her when she fell. Her head was spinning. It was another vision, all right, but what did it mean, and why did she have it now, when she wasn't even sleeping?

Maybe it was a warning. Maybe what she was about to do was the wrong thing.

Thinking carefully, she called Jeremy and asked him to meet her at the mall, but she didn't mention anything about her dreams. She never saw the wolf gang that had been lingering nearby, and they didn't overhear anything to make them suspicious.

When Jeremy pulled up in his car, he found Christina looking very serious. "What's up?"

"I wanted to talk about the things you were saying the other day. About people."

"What about them?"

Christina pulled at her hair nervously. "You were saying that most people weren't real, because they're like animals and they don't really think about things. Well, maybe that's true, but..."

"But?"

"I had a dream," Christina confessed. "I saw people dying. Lots of people. And I didn't know any of them, so they didn't really mean anything to me, but it was still so incredibly awful I couldn't stand it. I didn't know them, but they were people, and somebody did know them. Somebody cared about them and would be sad that they were gone. And I felt like it was my fault that it happened, and that was awful. Even animals don't deserve to die like that. Dogs are animals, but people love them, and it's terrible if something happens to a dog..."

Jeremy's hands gripped hard on the steering wheel. "What's terrible is that most people are so stupid, you couldn't even talk to them like this."

Christina took a guess. "Like your father?" Jeremy's father hadn't sounded anything like Jeremy. It must have been hard for him growing up, to be so much smarter than the people he was around and to feel trapped and angry all the time. "Maybe he's not smart, like you, and maybe he'll never understand magic, but you wouldn't want him dead, right?"

"... No."

Christina took a deep breath. "Sometimes people get so caught up in their own problems and needs that the rest of the world doesn't seem very important. But everyone is important. Even bad people have friends and parents, people they care about, people that care about them. Everyone is important. Everyone can love and be loved."

Jeremy's voice was very quiet. "Even murderers?"

phoenixgirl

#2 Post by phoenixgirl » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:17 am

Yays for more fan fics! :D Will this story be continued? I'm curious to see if Christina and Jeremy can be happy together in a different way than how the game portrayed them. :)
Please help and support me here.

lill_sweetty

#3 Post by lill_sweetty » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:19 am

This fanfic is quite good...

I like your style. ^^

Jeremy was my first love in the game. But then you know he turned out to be a killer and all that. I still am shocked by Georgina's genius....She took otome games and turned it upside-down. Nothing turned out the way I expected it to......But I still secretly harbor a wish to have a good ending with Jeremy......So bring it on!

(That means do continue. XD)

Lucretia

#4 Post by Lucretia » Fri May 16, 2008 10:12 am

Cool! I hope this will be continued!

I really fell in love with Jeremy the moment he appeared! Too bad he isn't really a good guy, though... I was pretty bumped out that he wasn't, and my friend was like, "That's what you get for always chasing after the good-looking one."

Oh, well... Still, I liked his ending! hahaha... Please say you'll continue this.... I love their pairing so much... heehee
~*~Vani de Blab~*~
a.k.a
~*~Lucretia Astra Le Torneau~*~
http://www.yhannengreystone.multiply.com