Official Giveaway - The Royal Trap

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
kyoli

#16 Post by kyoli » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:45 pm

My prince charming is a man that knows I can take care of myself and doesn't always try to "save me" he is sweet and caring person who helps support me and my dreams, but also mischievous and enjoys teasing me from time to time.

ionoatall

:3

#17 Post by ionoatall » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:49 am

My prince charming would understand that I'm independent and I don't need saving. He will trust me to support him just as much as he will support me. We would both be equals in the relationship and would not feel inferior to me or make me feel inferior. My prince charming will be my best friend and someone I can trust to be by my side.

an9el

#18 Post by an9el » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:07 pm

My prince charming would be... Hmm... Understanding and caring. He would be by my side and give me comfort when I would need it, as well as support. He would understand me when I woud feel sad or angry, and also see that I want to fight with my problems myself, unless I ask for help.
His looks wouldn't have to be perfect... As long as he has that something that attracts me (possibly glasses! ^_^ Don't ask why, I have a thing for glasses... and geeky guys too xD ).
He would love me for who I am, and accept all my flaws... As I would do the same for him.
He would do romantic gestures from time to time.. And always wake me up with a kiss on my birthday because he would know that's my biggest and only wish for that day.
Geez... That was a bit hard to write down.. ^^;;

ElCantardelaLunaOscura

#19 Post by ElCantardelaLunaOscura » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:32 am

My ideal prince would be someone who will protect you as a brother but will have fun with you like a friend. Would be someone capable of making a simple ride an adventure. Doens't need to be perfect, just a regular personc, but who can make thingsc unique. Someone who will be willing to do pretty crazy things with you and not be ashamed of it or you.
It would be someone who can be that rainbow in a rainy day, who will make you smile when everything is wrong.
Willing to accept your past and issues.
I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, just someone who loves you.
I don't need to be given lots of flowers and hearts, just friendship and love.

misamane

#20 Post by misamane » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:42 pm

My ideal prince would be patient and understanding, but not afraid to be stern with me as sometimes I need a push in the right direction. (Plus, bossiness is kinda hot.) I'd like him to be somewhat adventurous, as staying in the same place, doing the same things, would get boring after a while. I guess I also kinda like a lil' bit of possessiveness, but not a dangerous amount, obviously.

We don't have to have all the same interests, but some would be nice. He'd have to at least be okay with my anime/visual novel/games/manga obsessions! Better yet, watch/play them with me. (Reading manga with someone would be weird..) I don't expect to be showered with presents - though I certainly wouldn't refuse them~ If he's rich he can take me out to dinner instead heh~ OH and he'd have to be funny, being with someone who couldn't make you laugh would be boring. Witty too, somewhat sarcastic, and he'd be okay with us poking fun at each other, a lot. (That's how I express my love!) I don't mind whether he's confident or shy, as long as he's comfortable - or tries to be - with me.

Appearance wise... I don't like too much muscle, though a little bit is nice. I often get made fun of because apparently I like "deathly" pale and "girly" boys, so there's that too. I don't mind what hair colour he has (though I'm not fond of dyed red, natural is fine!) but it'd probably be shortish, but long enough for me to run my hands through~ I'm tiny, so any height is fine. As long as they can reach the things I can't! Oh... and be able to open jars/bottles for me, I'm a weakling. ^.^

lvuer

My ideal princess

#21 Post by lvuer » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:42 am

Is it still illegible to participate? So here goes...

My ideal princess would be... I think because of my eastern background, I would prefer a timid, calm, and kind princess. Doesn't mean weak though, but more like what we usually know as "Yamato Nadesico". A slender petite figure with black silky hair. Good at domestic and a motherly type. I don't care about the cough... breast... cough, but I actually prefer the smaller one.

While my ideal princess doesn't need to be super smart, I don't like a stupid one either. A princess, is not a common people. So being intellect is kinda a must. Especially when she will become a queen that directly support the King in decision making and such. Or at least, that is my ideal princess. Someone who can support her beloved one, from the front or the side, or even from behind, unnoticed.

My ideal princess should also not arrogant. Being confident is one thing, but being arrogant is a big no-no. Still, I idolize the princess who won't show off but never underestimate or belittle herself too. After all, princess should be the one who sparkles and hog the spotlight.

A man have to be big, strong, muscular is not fair. Even a man want to be caress with gentleness and sometime can feel very weak. At those times, I want to be embraced by my ideal princess. But at the time that I really need to be strong or when I am in the wrong, I want my princess to whip and shape me up! They say a man is forever a kid. So I want to play with my princess from time to time.

hanako
Site Admin

#22 Post by hanako » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:46 am

Technically no, midnight's already passed, and the topic did call for a prince, not a princess. :) (Which I admit may be a confusing distinction depending on language, but there is a different nuance to a female prince vs a princess)

I'll be running the randomiser after sleeps to see what comes up.

hanako
Site Admin

#23 Post by hanako » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:23 pm

So we have about 20 entries, which should be enough for two winners.

Loading all the valentines into the giant bingo spinner!

Cranking up the handle!

Getting a spin!

The first name flutters out....

it's Tantarantulares!!

Our sparkling princely presenter displays that to the audience, then sets it aside, and gets the cage tumbling again...

... a second slip of paper is extruded ...

it's Lenalei!!

Congratulations to our winners! Now, come up on stage to shake the prince's hand... er, I mean, contact me by private message to let me know:

Whether you already own the game (and to what email address it's registered)
If so, what mailing address for the CD!
If not, what operating system you need for the download!

Lenalei

#24 Post by Lenalei » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Late reply because I was on summer vacation! Thank you very much~