Official Giveaway - The Royal Trap

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
hanako
Site Admin

Official Giveaway - The Royal Trap

#1 Postby hanako » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Now that the game's been out for a while and the CD version is available, it's time to celebrate with a chance to win a free copy!

The winner (or winners) will receive a free full version download of The Royal Trap; or, if you already own the game, a free DVD of the game (which includes the HD version) shipped to you.

To enter, post in this thread and describe what your personal Prince Charming would be like.

"My ideal prince would be..."

(Yes, "My prince would be a girl" is a totally acceptable start to your answer. I'm an Utena fan, remember?)

The actual winner will be chosen by random drawing, so don't worry, your fantasies aren't being judged. Be as crazy as you want to be! I do reserve the right to disqualify people if they don't bother describing anything though. :)

The number of winners depends on the number of entries! We don't usually get enough people entering contests to give away more than one or two copies, but one never knows.

Entries will be accepted until June 23, 2013.

Sasha Nekosune

#2 Postby Sasha Nekosune » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:43 pm

My ideal prince would be a Beautiful Woman. Wearing Sparkling golden and white armor with a gilded blade. She would have glorious flowing Blonde Locks and a Her shield would be embroidered with a golden Griffon with golden roses entwining around the edge of the shield. She would live in a beautiful and clean kingdom with brilliant white stone streets and a castle of marble and the similar white stone. The kingdom would be a strong independent kingdom that valued Justice and honor.

RosesandAshes

#3 Postby RosesandAshes » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:15 am

My ideal prince would be an intelligent, amiable, and generous woman with a romantic streak with long dark hair. Our palace would contain a vast library, and hold debates and discussions among the most notable scholars in the land (with prizes for the person who made the most creative arguments).

Since I imagine the kingdom is a very modern one, there would also be a state of the art entertainment system with surround sound and all the latest consoles (there would be a separate room for gaming PCs).

The palace would also have a magnificent, lovingly maintained rose garden, and my prince is in the habit of laying a single rose on my pillow every morning while I'm off writing (she gives me plenty of space so I can write). Every evening, we cuddle in bed together and read out loud to each other.

Also, my prince would not be afraid to get....creative....in the bedroom....with blindfolds, and....other things....I'll just stop right here.

Also, she would ride a white unicorn, because....unicorns....they are great.

StarViella

#4 Postby StarViella » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:12 am

My prince charming would be a woman. I don't know what she would look like, but she'd be beautiful because she's her. We would share many common interests, but be different enough to be interesting. She wouldn't mind being my rock, and handling me when I'm being more of a baby than usual(aka would support me when depressed, or going through random sad spots). Every once in a while I'd be able to be completely dependent with them.

We would get along very well in the bedroom; I'll leave it at that.

We'd be very affectionate and have fun with eachother.

Chillax

#5 Postby Chillax » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:28 pm

My ideal prince would be a sweet man. He would be nice, yet gentle when dealin with me. Despite acting shy at times, he'll be forward when it comes to matters in the bedroom (ahh this is soo embarrassing to write lol). Anyways, we'd go on walks in the rose garden and he'd present me with roses every time we have a date. Plus, for my birthday, he'd give me the same number of roses as the age I just turned. Yes, I'm greedy haha. He would treasure me as the most important thing to him and I'd treasure him just as much. We would travel the world together and return back to our home sharing our adventures with our loved ones. I'd be perfectly happy if we love each other for the rest of our lives and grow old together. OMG I'm feeling so shy writing this, what is wrong with me?

Oh and regarding the contest, do we get the option of getting the CD version? Or is that strictly for people who have previously bought the game? I'm not the richest person out there and a CD version of a game would be really cool haha XD Anyways, thanks for the contest!

Lenalei

#6 Postby Lenalei » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:32 pm

My ideal prince would be...someone who is witty, intelligent, and proud. Witty to keep things interesting. Intelligent so that person can keep up with me. And proud so I can bring that person down a notch. For me, it wouldn't matter if it was a man or a woman because I always believed that love is more than just gender and anatomy. It's all about the soul inside the body.

It's a bit embarrassing for me to say but I'm not really sure what else because I've never fallen in love before so I'm not sure what I like and dislike.

LovePhoenix

#7 Postby LovePhoenix » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:10 pm

My ideal prince would be someone who is funny and loves to joke. He doesn't take everything seriously unless needed to, doesn't worry over every little thing. He's witty and clever, brave and courageous. He'd love me for who I am, with my faults and merits, and would never try to change me.

He is also kind and forgiving, and is a great artist. He loves drawing beautiful things and appreciates all the good things in life and nature. He's cheerful, always keeping a smile on his face. When he's sad, or upset at me, he's direct with me and tells me what I did wrong.

He'd treasure me and would never bear to hurt me, because he'd truly love me.

Now that was a sweet daydream, thank you~

Oki

#8 Postby Oki » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:38 pm

My ideal prince is a suave long haired prince who is probably the younger of several other brothers. Having resigned himself to a probable duchy and not regency, he has taken to manipulation and scheming. While he does so, it's little more than childs play, he knows. Given his tempered ego and his intelligence, he will instead opt to be really cool and handsome all the time cause that's awesome. Through a twist of fate he'd end up more important, and that'd be cool, cause then he could play with the big boys and destroy EVERYTHING. Yeaaaah

Tantarantulares

//Wouldn't hurt to try XD

#9 Postby Tantarantulares » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:53 am

My ideal prince would be someone slightly older than I am. He's not very handsome, in fact, he's scary and unapproachable, as if he's a ruthless ruler. He has piercing eyes and his smile is enough to make children cry, and his enemies tremble. He's strong especially when it comes to swordplay- the best in the land, enough to be considered a monster. Though, in truth, he's a softie who cares for his people, always thinking of a way to better everyone's lives. He has a lot of insecurities on being a prince, though he'd never show that side of him to anyone but me. Oh, and he's also pretty clumsy when it comes to dancing, draws/paints like a 5-year old and is scared of eating vegetables. Sometimes, he lacks common sense when it comes to commoner life- like paying a full pouch of gold for an apple.

He'd also be very doting when it comes to me, and would practically do anything I ask of him (though he'd hesitate at first). He's also very possessive of me and (hahaha-- what am I writing here now-- XD) will easily get jealous when other people approach me. Despite his busy schedules, he'd always attempt to spend some of his time with me to the point of running away from some of his duties. He's also practically willing to wage a war just to save me from evil hands (lol, I'm a bad influence to him :twisted: ). Though of course, his royal advisers will be against it and so, he ends up rushing in battle by himself to save me //shot.

phoenixgirl

#10 Postby phoenixgirl » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:06 pm

My ideal prince would be a man slightly older or younger than me with short dark hair and a tall stature. He would be intelligent but not arrogant (so no showing off his intellect lol). He would be kind as well but know when to stand his ground.

Whenever I look into his eyes, there will always be love and warmth in them and I would melt just being in his presence. He would know when to be romantic without it being too much. He'd be able to comfort me in times of sadness and know just when I need to be hugged or kissed or caressed.

And of course, it goes without saying that he would accept me for myself, as I'm certainly far from perfection. ;)
Please help and support me here.

Rozelliee

#11 Postby Rozelliee » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Here goes nothing. ^^

My dream prince would be... a regular guy! None of that regency stuff, just someone who's intelligent, maybe a little bit 'out there' who can relate to me. Someone expressive to combat the fact that I'm the opposite, who can meld well with others. Most importantly, I think, he'd have to be the kind of guy who stops and smells the roses- doesn't get caught up in the everyday hubbub and knows how to go at his own pace. And of course, he'd have to be honest.

And if he HAD to be a prince, then I would hope he wouldn't be too caught up in all the dances and the regal things, and was down to just relax sometimes.

eminscott

#12 Postby eminscott » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:02 pm

My ideal prince is an older, clean-cut, tall, intelligent, cold, mysterious man. He would be cold at first, but with time, he'll get comfortable with me to where he shows me a warmer, sincere, caring side to him. <3 Sigh, That's why I like these otome games so much, because there's almost always a character like him. I makes me happy to have someone like that love me, even if its fake.

bittersweetchocolate

#13 Postby bittersweetchocolate » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:53 pm

My ideal prince would be third in line to the throne of a small, secluded kingdom hidden away in the mountains nearby a valley of wyverns. Gifted at taming animals, he'd be the first out of his siblings to secure a wyvern as both companion and steed, but would be the last to realize his magical abilities, of which he would have a low proficiency for. He'd be the least interested in politics and warfare among his family, often sneaking out of his history lessons and combat practices to mingle about with the kingdom's citizens (or, more specifically, to pester his friends, a baker's skittish son and a blacksmith's blunt daughter, into wacky misadventures that usually involved an obscene amount of pastries being devoured) or take a merry stroll along the vast wilderness surrounding his kingdom, accompanied by his wyvern or whatever animal companion he'd managed to tame that day.

On one of his strolls, he'd find me sobbing and screaming bloody murder as I tried to get away from what I perceived to be a vicious, bloodthirsty beast but what was, in reality, a completely harmless, albeit unfortunate-looking, small animal. Alarmed and a bit amused by the sight, he'd "rescue" me from the creature, calm me down to the point where I was no longer a sobbing and screaming wreck, argue with me once I accused him of being part of a terrible dream, listen to me babble about where I came from, curiously examine my cellphone, and then, after a lot of goading and a promise from him to send me back home, he'd take me back to his kingdom and shelter me in one of his friends' houses, after explaining to them the situation and convincing (i.e. guilt-tripping) them into taking me in. And as the days went on and on, I'd eventually find myself apprenticing at his friend's bakery business, getting entangled into several of his wacky misadventures, and, to my bafflement, becoming closer and closer friends with him, all the while never realizing he was a prince of the kingdom.

And the more and more we got closer, the more and more he'd hesitate on seeking a way to send me back home.

witchboy

My ideal prince

#14 Postby witchboy » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:43 pm

My ideal prince would be smart, funny, kind, a home body, a hard worker. We'd be best friends and have lots of fun togather. I don't need flowers or material things. Somebody who was practical and conisderate, down to earth, loyal.

zenophobiaz

My Ideal Prince

#15 Postby zenophobiaz » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:34 am

My ideal prince would be hard-working, balancedly ambitious, somewhat intelligent, observant, nice on the eyes, caring, somewhat unpredictable, full of surprises, not overly talkative or completely silent, somewhat charming, taller than me, physically and emotionally strong, good at cooking, and not afraid of bugs/insects. He must also smell good to me (a smell that I can wrap myself in all day long), and be somewhat caring of his hygiene, meaning he should brush his teeth, use deodorant, take daily showers/baths, shave, etc. I would also prefer it if I can have intelligible conversations with him, he read books for recreational purposes, he is not too clingy, and he is someone I can depend on--a rock of sorts. I am also a sucker for men who wear glasses. If he had long hair that he looked awesome in--most of my favorite anime slash video game characters (like Azuma Yunoki from La Corda d'Oro, Lind from Date Warp, Sakujun Sa from Saiunkoku Monogatari) have long hair--, I wouldn't mind it either. He should be older than me too, is mature, and someone I can have fun with. He must also not be arrogant or rude; I prefer manners and politeness. Since I don't like people who just show off, I would prefer it if he is humble. If he ended up to be like Kyouya Ootori from Ouran High School Host Club, I would rather enjoy it actually. I guess I like the whole manipulative and shadowy thing these favorite characters of mine have going on. He should be good and somewhat wild and willing to experiment in bed too... ;)

Return to “Fan Works”