The Gabi Appears! (Mostly a pile of Magical Diary stuff)

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
Gabihime

The Gabi Appears! (Mostly a pile of Magical Diary stuff)

#1 Post by Gabihime » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:52 pm

So, at last the Gabi has decided to show her face here.

Really, the truth is I just keep accumulating scribble drawings to the point where I figured I ought to post them somewhere other than tumblr.

I'm the girl who writes Pentagrams and Pomegranates, suggests Grabiner reads Archie Comics, and generally causes a great deal of mischief. If I'm not busy flooding the tumblr Magical Diary tag with my own bizarre ruminations, I'm usually cramming my bizarre ruminations into P&P. Read at your own risk. I make a whole lot of things up.

I finally uploaded all my random Magical Diary art into one place, which is here. There is one nudey-tudey picture in there, but it's so super tame I hate to even mention it. Be aware, when looking at my images you are inevitably subjected to my terrible sense of humor. Next I'll be drawing Kavus braiding Amoretta's hair.

Any dang way, this is the most recent thing I scribbled:
Luke, Logan, and Donald, the Cards and Dice Club.

I'll probably end up scribbling some MD/tRT fusion next. Because that is how my broken brain works.

Gabihime

#2 Post by Gabihime » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:56 am

A toad appeared![/url]

FantasyFan

#3 Post by FantasyFan » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:27 pm

CUTE!!!

Gabihime

#4 Post by Gabihime » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:08 am

Of course, I make scribble drawings when I ought to be doing something else, like working on P&P.

Here is my beloved Ellen~

Oki

#5 Post by Oki » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:48 am

That Ellen is the cutest!

Gabihime

#6 Post by Gabihime » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Thank you very much! Ellen is one of my very favorites.

Gabihime

#7 Post by Gabihime » Mon May 13, 2013 5:00 pm

I'll just put this dumb thing here. It's my beloved Yandere!Cooking Manuel. <3

Gabihime

#8 Post by Gabihime » Wed May 29, 2013 4:09 am

Finally I have some new stuff to dump in here. This is the 'cover' for Part I of Pentagrams and Pomegranates. The actual image is so huge I suggest you look at it here. You can also find the full size images of these 'thumbnails' in there too.

I really thought I was going to go blind drawing Damien's clothes. Alas, poor me.

I'm glad I finally got this image done. I had this in mind as the cover for Part I way back when I started writing P&P in January, but I still wasn't settled on designs, etc, as is clear looking through my other art. I can generally say that I've settled on everyone's designs now, though.

Gabihime

#9 Post by Gabihime » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:00 am

I'll just leave this here~

TrinityKarose

#10 Post by TrinityKarose » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:46 am

WAIT.
You're the one your writes Pentagrams and Pomegranates? HOLY CRAP! I totally love that story~! :D
Man, you're artwork is awesome! Question, is the last one supposed to be, like, Grabiner and his future kids or something? Please correct me if I'm wrong, just wondering. :oops:

Gabihime

#11 Post by Gabihime » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:43 am

TrinityKarose wrote:WAIT.
You're the one your writes Pentagrams and Pomegranates? HOLY CRAP! I totally love that story~! :D
Man, you're artwork is awesome! Question, is the last one supposed to be, like, Grabiner and his future kids or something? Please correct me if I'm wrong, just wondering. :oops:
I am indeed that person! The last image is the cover art for the story Pentagrams and Parasols, which is an AU 'happy family' story set after Amoretta's senior year. You can read it here, if you like.

There's also some more P&P Concept artfloating around here, but I haven't posted it here because it isn't done.

Otherwise you can catch me on tumblr, which is generally where I hang and post stuff that's in progress.

I'm very glad you've been enjoying Pentagrams and Pomegranates! I certainly enjoy writing it, and it's always nice to hear from readers.