Too Late --- A Magical Diary: Wolf Hall Oneshot *shounen-ai*

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
Serenity_Hotaru

Too Late --- A Magical Diary: Wolf Hall Oneshot *shounen-ai*

#1 Post by Serenity_Hotaru » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 am

This is a oneshot I wrote for MD: Wolf Hall. I hope you like it. :)
Please note that I'm not good when it comes to writing. :oops:
Too Late

I was coming from the cafeteria to my dorm room, Room 7, in the Wolf Hall when I overheard two familiar voices in what sounded like an argument. What’s going on? I thought to myself as I turned the corner.

“Why don’t you just stay out of my way?!” said a tall, lavender haired senior - William, a fellow Wolf.

Another senior with purple hair and blue skin - a Falcon named Damien - responded, “Like Hell I would! You know I like---”

I coughed loudly, catching their attention. “What’s going on?” I asked. “I thought you guys never talked unless you had to?”

William sighed. “About that...” He glared at the demon looking boy who just rolled his eyes. “We’re sorry we bothered you. I’ll just be---”

“Leaving?” Damien laughed. “Go ahead. I'm not going to stop you.”

I cocked an eyebrow. “If you have something to say, just say it.” The next thing I knew, they were both standing in front of me with their hands clasped in a pleading fashion.

“Will you go out with me?!” they asked in unison.

I sighed. “No.”

“WHAAAT?!” they yell, jaws dropping.

“I already have a boyfriend.” I said as a nervous Manuel, a silver haired cat boy, stepped out from behind me. Smiling, I took the boy’s hand in mine, kissed his cheek and we walked back to our dorm room leaving the two seniors behind.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Annoying the community with useless information and questions since Day 1 of my membership.