Cute Knight Deluxe Competition Entry - King of Thieves

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
Dolly

Cute Knight Deluxe Competition Entry - King of Thieves

#1 Post by Dolly » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:25 pm

King of Thieves

Ever since he was little, Jareth had wanted to be a thief. Not just any thief, mind, but the King of Thieves. All the books he had read portrayed the position as a romantic and heroic thing. But, as Jareth would soon find out, that was not the case.

On his fifteenth birthday, Jareth ran away from the family home and entered the slums. Finding the local gang of thieves, he assisted them in their escapades and made friends with them. At the end of the day, they would go to the Inn, make merry and sleep comfortably. That is, until the sinkhole appeared. Jareth and the gang were unfortunate enough to be in the slums when it opened up, and then when the barrier was erected. They were far too sinful to get back into the town. The thieves panicked, screaming and crying. Jareth was the only one who kept calm.
“Shut up, you babies! We can survive here. We just do what we’ve been doing in the past, except this time it’ll be a little more dangerous. Or are you all too cowardly to stay?â€

Sani

#2 Post by Sani » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:14 am

:) I think this story was funny, special the finish where every on marriage, that’s a good idea, well good story, I like it, and good!

Sani.

Dolly

#3 Post by Dolly » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:08 am

Thank you!

Lucretia

#4 Post by Lucretia » Fri May 16, 2008 10:07 am

Ooh... I love it! Funny, too!

I just love the pairing wth Jareth... heehee... Too bad they didn't get an ending together... Oh well...
~*~Vani de Blab~*~
a.k.a
~*~Lucretia Astra Le Torneau~*~
http://www.yhannengreystone.multiply.com

Dolly

#5 Post by Dolly » Wed May 21, 2008 10:43 am

Yeah, when I read there was gonna be a Jareth ending in the Deluxe version I was hoping it was gonna be a pairing with the main character. Alas, twas not to be.

It took me ages to figure out what the new ending was, and then I realized I'd already found it anyway... :roll:

hikari_rekka

#6 Post by hikari_rekka » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 pm

Really good fic, y'know. Though I'm confused what you mean by 'you already found it'..

Dolly

#7 Post by Dolly » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:00 am

lol Well, a bit of a late answer, but I meant the Pink Flamingo ending... if that's what it's called.