Holiday FanArt Compeition Entry

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
sweetalex52

Holiday FanArt Compeition Entry

#1 Post by sweetalex52 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:48 am

Sorry, the quality of the picture is so bad, I kind of lost the quality when I scanned it and shrunk it down, the face looks especially bad. At least on my computer I can zoom in on the picture, which makes the picture a little better. :idea:

Well, this picture is of Elizabeth from Fatal Hearts. I have been thinking the past few weeks of a picture that I draw for this contest and it finally hit me yesterday. I also picked Elizabeth because from what I have seen from the demo, she reminds me of myself.

On Christmas day, yesterday that is, my family and I had to take our dog to the emergency clinic at 2:30 a.m. to have her put down. We could all tell she was suffering and had not eaten and could not get up at all, all day. It was very hard to wake up on Christmas morning four hours later without her there. I had expected to see her sitting under the tree by the fireplace, it still seems like a dream, very unreal.

Well, that's my story behind the picture, sorry to be so gloomy. :D

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158 ... rawing.jpg

sweetalex52 :)

mickey_owl

#2 Post by mickey_owl » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:46 pm

aww this is really cute, I like the way you made her look, she seems so vunerable and gentle :) and I am sorry about your dog :( I hope you can look back on the good times you have had with her and smile :)

sweetalex52

#3 Post by sweetalex52 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:06 pm

Thanks for your kind comments, I appreciate it. I also like your artwork! :D