The Fall of the House of Grabiner (Grabiner/PC Story)

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
AshleyBoo

#61 Postby AshleyBoo » Wed May 30, 2012 10:58 am

Kira_A wrote:Somehow I get the feeling that Professor Potsdam will never, ever change, AshleyBoo.

But we will see what Eliza decides in Chapter 26: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7973174/26/ ... f_Grabiner

Thanks for reading, as always!

To be concluded...

Sweet chapter :D
She has to stay away until 26 lol loved hearing him say that.
I'm happy to see her want to go back to school & i hope she goes to Oxford one day!

Kira_A

#62 Postby Kira_A » Thu May 31, 2012 3:30 am

Thanks for the comments Marith, ElCantardela and Ashley, I'm glad you enjoyed that one.

And now here is the last chapter, Chapter 27. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7973174/27/ ... f_Grabiner

Thanks to everyone who read and commented! And thanks to Hanako for the excellent game and for encouraging fan work - it has been a lot of fun.

Anyway, time to go figure out how not to die a thousand deaths in Long Live the Queen... Sigh.

The End.

AshleyBoo

#63 Postby AshleyBoo » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 am

Kira_A wrote:Thanks for the comments Marith, ElCantardela and Ashley, I'm glad you enjoyed that one.

And now here is the last chapter, Chapter 27. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7973174/27/ ... f_Grabiner

Thanks to everyone who read and commented! And thanks to Hanako for the excellent game and for encouraging fan work - it has been a lot of fun.

Anyway, time to go figure out how not to die a thousand deaths in Long Live the Queen... Sigh.

The End.

Going to miss not reading a new chapter every few days!
Needs a sequel :wink: lol
Congrats on finishing though :) sometimes it take people months to post a new chapter, I loved how quick you were.
Hope you continue to write more Magical Diary Fics :)

ElCantardelaLunaOscura

#64 Postby ElCantardelaLunaOscura » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Owww why did it have to end? But it was a great story. Hope you write something else about MD or another game (:
"Y a pesar de que no estás, te llevo cosida a mi piel.
Tu recuerdo se ha instalado en mi a vivir.
Y aunque nunca volverás, busco en el trastero de mi
ese beso abandonado que nunca te di."

marithlizard

#65 Postby marithlizard » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:22 am

Kira_A wrote:Thanks for the comments Marith, ElCantardela and Ashley, I'm glad you enjoyed that one.

The End.

Sniff! I really enjoyed this. You captured the characters very well, and though I was pretty sure what Eliza would decide and that it was the right choice, one can't help feel bad for them having to spend the next year or two apart.

Thanks! Let us know if you write more fic!

flwriter124

#66 Postby flwriter124 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 pm

BRAVO BRAVO!! i stayed up all night reading this(which is a big deal for me, i wont elaborate more other then the fact that it is very unusual for me to do so) ive read quite a few fanfics(this being the first for MD) and this was wonderful! after reading the last chapter i began clapping and then realized how strange it was to be doing that for a story on the computer... i will admit my interest wavered during the drawn out battle of wits and i was tempted to skip to the last chapter and see how it ended but im glad i didn't for a few reasons. Reason 1: i would have been totally and utterly confused at how things had unfolded into that state and 2: i would have missed out on more of your wonderful writing! im sure i could think of more flattering things to say but ill stop here as i can see ive already written quite a bit. i will say that reading this has reignited a fire in me for writing fanfics. i think i shall attempt to restart one i had previously started on Fatal Hearts, but in a completely different direction then i had first intended. i will FINALLY stop my self from talking by saying this: Thank you for a WONDERFUL story. :)

ark99k

#67 Postby ark99k » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:26 am

Oh joy so (on one of my playthroughs) my father in law (well he is not really a 'father' is he? More like a he she) is a murderer, great! Anyway this was an amazingly detailed and well thought out. I know it may not mean much, but I approve! :wink:
★Shining like a star!★

draygonfly

Re: The Fall of the House of Grabiner (Grabiner/PC Story)

#68 Postby draygonfly » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:54 am

Can I just state, that this story was absolutely SO well done.

I only just came across it a week ago, and had it read and looking for more.
Perhaps a sequel to the story. a "four years later" kind of scenario? :D

Thank you for writing a story SO well done. If your hopes to become a YA are sincere, I would like to be a first of many to congratulate you on that path, as I can see no other alternative but a resounding yes if you follow through with that choice :)

hanako
Site Admin

Re: The Fall of the House of Grabiner (Grabiner/PC Story)

#69 Postby hanako » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:42 pm

I don't know if she still visits here - there is a sequel in progress now, which can be found here:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10154082/1 ... nge-Sights

Return to “Fan Works”