Hanako Games crazy fanart/fanfic thread - Archive!

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!

Which ship do I draw hngh

elodie x everyone
18%
damien mmm
23%
grabby???
14%
CALLUM BBY
9%
black closet ladies
32%
elodie x ignatius or kevan
5%

Total votes: 22

Oki

#16 Postby Oki » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:58 am

hanako wrote:I try to avoid giving too many specific answers to things that aren't already made clear in the playable game. Which means sometimes existing fan theories are TOTALLY WRONG but I'm trying to shut up about it. :)

... Read the alpha-testing thread and imagine the faces I was making with people talking about Damien and Kyo early on, since I knew things that weren't playable yet...

I can clearly say that the halls do not in any way correspond to hogwarts houses. There's a teeny bit of overlap between Wolf/Horse and Gryffindor but that's coincidental. There is no 'bad' Hall, you will meet goodies and baddies in all of them. Loners tend to be Snakes and Toads, but not always.

I figured that on the house thing. Honestly one of the reasons I tear my hair out is that I can't predict you and you don't have any relatable source for me. You have references and allusions to stuff but then you throw in your mojo. That's the biggest problem with me is, normally I can interpret and go..yeaaaah. Awesome. I know this! But in this I'm like, oh yeah. I'm gonna write something and she's gonna go, nope. You're insane. And I'll be all, oh, well okay and stuff. Tear.

Hey if it makes you feel better, I like Damien BECAUSE he is insane. *Team Insane Demon Boyfriends from Hell*

And now because it is too big to scan I took a picture of a poster I drew myself from Magical Diary, since I can't buy real products.
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp32 ... /neela.png

yeaaaah. gonna draw damien soon. I make...Damien way too evil looking. Yeah I know, counterproductive right? Well I want an evil bishounen poster. And a Grabiner poster...you know I'm just gonna shut up and do that.

Ariko

#17 Postby Ariko » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:17 am

LOL

I am so envious of Oki's ability to just draw whatever she likes! Grrrr...

Also Kael, I'd love to see what you have! I'll read your other fanfic there, I see that its posted, but I'm not good at critiquing fanfiction - but my boyfriend can do that!

Also I *rarely* read fanfiction of Original Characters and established characters, so please don't take things the wrong way okay? I mean, in my entire life of 24 years, I have probably only read 4 or 5 fanfics which featured Rorshach or some sort of weird mishmash between universes - Pokemon in Final fantasy VII anyone?

Final fantasy VII and STAR WARS? (One that I tried to write, but failed miserably) XD

Oki

#18 Postby Oki » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:34 am

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp32 ... oumean.png

WHY WHATEVER DO YOU MEAN I CAN DRAW WHAT I WANT?!

Haha, I don't read OCs often either. But this has Dragon Age symptom- OCs are the norm because the MC is the norm. So....we come to that. Thus why I'm okay with it. There just isn't much of it ;__;

I like your ideas Ariko! I'm working on my own prompt but I'm going to tackle one of those...

Ariko

#19 Postby Ariko » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 am

*swoon* now *That* is a pretty pretty boy.

You're making me jealous!!! Nyaa!!

*pout* Do you take commissions? Kinda? Maybe? Sorta? Probably? MAYBE?

So which idea might you use? Or if its a spoiler, just PM me? I'm honestly honestly curious - I mean hardly anyone uses my ideas, and I have all sorts of ideas, particularly for D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) which I would like to develop

Oki

#20 Postby Oki » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:26 am

Oh, yeah, I do. It costs 5 dollars for everything I do. I'm pretty cheap since I always need money. XD I always love to take ideas!

I liked your romantic gestures prompts the most. They were very endearing <3

Ariko

#21 Postby Ariko » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:34 am

Aw thanks!

I can expand a leedle bit on the romantic gestures - the holding hands bit - its over the spring break or longer holidays where she stays behind. She obviously can't sleep in the same bed as him, but he wakes up to find her either sleeping in a chair, or with her head resting on the edge of the bed while sitting on the floor - (classic romantic)

Quirky romantic is waking up to a bunch of flowers and the room decorated in blue magic and a banner 'Get Well Soon Hieronymous!' or something :shock:

Hee hee hee!

I am interested in a portrait, or double portrait of and OC with another OC or possibly Magical Diary OC with Professor Grabiner. Still deciding. I've seen your deviantart, are those all the styles you have available?

Oki

#22 Postby Oki » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:42 am

That...sounds completely awesome. Like really, now I kind of want to write both of those.

No, honestly my deviantart isn't a good basis for my art. I rarely update it and a better thing to do is ask me for something close to a certain style. I do comic book and....you know pm me. We shouldnt talk about it on a forum XD

Oki

#23 Postby Oki » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:18 am

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7724429/2/

Chapter 2 of The Reasons she stayed, my Damien Fic.

Oki

#24 Postby Oki » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:08 pm

For all the Angela haters..have a sketch, and then a better drawn sketch

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp32 ... sketch.png
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp32 ... foryou.jpg

I also have a funny story relating to some risque Damien art I drew (it is not safe for work and contains nudity but it's on my DA, meaning no actual sex is ocurring, but I'm not going to link it since it's got nudity. you can find it if you want to XD) I was drawing it while playing DnD with my friends and I'm like, "Guys, no one I know has played this game but I like the way it looks. Can I show it to you?" two of the guys said, "The one with blue skin is hot. What game was it?" so uh....I told them Damien's story and they're like "...The one with blue skin is hot, what game was it?" XD So now they're interested in Magical Diary.

Oki

#25 Postby Oki » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:18 am

http://celemna.deviantart.com/#/d4n77l1

A work in progress comic clip from the prompt Ariko gave me of divorcing then after school....Neela is asked to May Day Ball by several people once her divorce becomes known, and she finally just says NO...so loudly her ex husband happens to hear. Design difference because she is two years older than the others and almost graduated. Gonna post the fic with it soon :)

AM I ANNOYING YOU WITH MY CONSTANT POSTS YET

Ariko

#26 Postby Ariko » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:00 pm

LOL no XD

Moar - moooooooar! 8)

Oki

#27 Postby Oki » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:06 am

The problem here being that I've written 2200 words and I've got at least 2000 more ..>_< should I chapter it or finish it? And the other one is even longer but not concluded...

Oki

#28 Postby Oki » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:40 am

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7787766/1/

Nearly completed Grabiner/MC fanfiction. Working on the last part right now. So far it's 6000 words available for you guys to read. It's the prompt Ariko gave me. Hope you enjoy it!

Ariko

#29 Postby Ariko » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:09 am

Hee hee!

I read it and it makes me kinda blush :oops: Going to read the last bit! I'm really very very very stressed out and frustrated but it makes me smile :)

Oki

#30 Postby Oki » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Today is my birthday! So my best friend in the whole world drew me this! <3

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com ... wlupdo0%3D

I asked her for this totally late. But I thought I'd share it since it's for me, and also because it's awesome. Aw yeah. <333!!! Her name is samecity on tumblr if you want to see more.

Return to “Fan Works”