Hanako Games crazy fanart/fanfic thread - Archive!

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!

Which ship do I draw hngh

elodie x everyone
20%
damien mmm
25%
grabby???
15%
CALLUM BBY
10%
black closet ladies
25%
elodie x ignatius or kevan
5%

Total votes: 20

Oki

Hanako Games crazy fanart/fanfic thread - Archive!

#1 Postby Oki » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Last edited by Oki on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:14 am, edited 7 times in total.

Oki

#2 Postby Oki » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Welp, here is more. I finally buckled down and busted out my tablet! Got a migraine about midway when I started working on Damien but overall, I like it. This is from Damien's path.

http://celemna.deviantart.com/art/Why-278735861

Plus I started a Damien centric fic!

http://b.fanfiction.net/s/7724429/1/The ... she_stayed

...Don't worry, right now I'm kind of in the mood for Grabiner, so that's next! XD

Ariko

#3 Postby Ariko » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Yay! The Professor next! Looking forward to that!

Pardon me, but I really am *not* a fan of Damien, especially after the 'eating my soul' incident. I will try to get the good ending though, just after things in my life have slowed down a bit.

Oki

#4 Postby Oki » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:16 am

Girlfriend I am drawing it RIGHT NOW. As we speak. Aw yeah. Which means it'll be done in...what, an hour?

Oh no Damien's awful. Pretty terrible person. I take terrible people as a challenge to create women who are their match.

Oki

#5 Postby Oki » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:16 am

This is the Grabiner pic I promised! It's a sketch so it's not as pretty, but I think it's cute ^_^

http://celemna.deviantart.com/art/Mr-an ... -279087978

also, have this sketch of big steve x mc. aw yeah.

http://celemna.deviantart.com/art/Mr-Ho ... -279091217

Ariko

#6 Postby Ariko » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:40 am

Daw, both your drawings are really cute! Love the question marks.

Also, did you design Mrs. Grabiner to have white hair in contrast to his dark?

nooooooo! Now i gotta have some manner of canon on how their relationship progresses. Its a pity that all we'll ever get are fanfics.

Oki

#7 Postby Oki » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:52 am

Actually no! It ended up that way as a happy, happy accident!

Gragh I know! Well my favorite idea I am also drawing is she learns to play the piano over her break at home, as she mentioned it before. Then she plays it for him. Swoon. Aw damn now I have to finish that....

Ariko

#8 Postby Ariko » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:16 am

EH, not only play it for him - but they learn a *DUET* together! There are definitely some classical/baroque etc. pieces out there for piano/flutes.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdQMN_eYcOI

More modern piece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iTcl-Mczb8

Thats a relatively simple one that the MC can definitely learn to play over the summer and well... things go on from there!

I also chose piano for my MC. I play the piano as well.

OMG we're really turning out to be a pair of nutty fan girls no? XD

Oki

#9 Postby Oki » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:40 pm

OMG, you're a GENIUS! Genius I say! Like, she writes him letters the whole summer and vaguely hints she's relearning the piano. It's the only way she comforts herself because she can't talk about anything with her family and writing too many letters would make her tsundere husband grumpy, so she learns to play the piano to soothe her loneliness. Insert her growing up more than she should through learning the art- OH WOW yeah

You know we're crazy but it's FUN. Fun crazy. We should collaborate on a fic sometime! XD I don't play myself but as an artist, I find it extremely beautiful. I envy you for learning it!

*waves Grabiner flag*

Ariko

#10 Postby Ariko » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2s1682XtwQ

Thats some amazing flute skillz there! To be honest I'm really surprised at the choice of a flute for the professor, but considering that I had a teacher who was very similar to him - tsundere teacher- British science high school teacher - and he played the WHOLE range of recorders (LOL)

We could collaborate on a fic together, but I'm 100% terrible at describing romantic physical actions. I could never ever ever do it as a child, nor an adult. You'd have to write most of it- :(

I agree with the idea that she starts relearning the piano so that she can perform for him, and then perhaps a simple duet, and...

She won't neglect her other things - getting physically active, running races, becoming stronger and learning to dance more 'tastefully' - like during the Storm/Rain dance. Its just little things that she could do, and *likes* to do, and improve on and keep herself vibrant and healthy and happy.

And maybe the next year, the sports club could hold tournaments where everyone could turn up and watch the teams compete! (Maybe Professor Grabiner might be there too) - and he sees her growing up to be full of life- and totally in love with him. *OOoooh!*

(part of the appeal of older/younger pairings is the fuzzy warmness I get when the older more bitter one's younger self is drawn out by watching the younger person, whom they care about)

And she has to study pretty hard as well. Hmm... Is it possible to rent out books on the history of magic and stuff while on the summer break or something? So she can get a bit of a head start? Or ask the professor on what books she should start reading? Its not cheating right? - asking for books to read?

*giggles* Crazy fangirl! *Waves Grabiner flag with little hearts on it* GAAAAH!

PS:
If Professor Grabiner were a school student in Iris academy, which house would he be in? I would personally classify his nasty character as a Slytherin/Wolf (because Toads are weird, not nasty) and a Griffindor/Falcon when he is being his more protective and funny self. Then again this is Iris Academy, not Hogwarts XD.

PPS:
Due to my upbringing, I find it impossible to refer to authorities by nicknames or their given names. I will always refer to them with the title and respect they expect from a student. You won't see me calling the professor 'Grabby' or anything like that. (Unless if i'm married to them) XD

KaelDokar

#11 Postby KaelDokar » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:01 am

Hey girls, I love the drawing and the ideas you came up with your possible fanfic. It refreshing.

If you dont know, I have actually asked if some of you wanted their characters appear in my fanfic, and if you want to join maybe for the writing/idea bit, it would be great too.

*waves Grabiner flag*

That remember me that maybe we could draw that flag too... It would be great ^^ *note it down*

Anyways, good to talk to you two girls and I hope I will have time do to so again ^^''

Oki

#12 Postby Oki » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:46 am

You know, I've always liked the idea that the running thing changes it's inspiration per character. In my opinion, Neela/Mrs. Grabiner was into track and running but lost most interest once she was absorbed into the world of magic. I view her as an elegant studious girl who never knew her topic of interest until she floated and accidentally turned her hair snow white. But Ine runs as a distraction. /tiny thought

I love romance so I'd always enjoy the writing. But the great thing about Grabiner is it doesn't require a hand in fist romance. Subtle things make it better. I spend time thinking about how a hug might occur. I'm really interested in the whole, "hey lets not get divorced. I KIND OF LIKE YOU" conversation that will ensue. I would really like to see that/write it.

gRAAAGH I need more details on Violet and or Grabiner to be able to flesh out that idea! You know though, my Grabiner MC would spend the whole time studying, learning piano, and trying to take her mind off being lonely by running. Then she gets more lonely remembering the old days and considers that Grabiner mentioned spending holidays at school. So then she's lonely and sad but hides that completely in her letters. ... Gragh!

PS: Let's just ask Hanako. LOL

PPS: Me either, to an extent. I had a teacher like him once...significantly less attractive though.

and to the other poster~

Oh, I'd love to give ideas and throw in characters. I have characters for all types! XD

hanako
Site Admin

#13 Postby hanako » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:14 am

I try to avoid giving too many specific answers to things that aren't already made clear in the playable game. Which means sometimes existing fan theories are TOTALLY WRONG but I'm trying to shut up about it. :)

... Read the alpha-testing thread and imagine the faces I was making with people talking about Damien and Kyo early on, since I knew things that weren't playable yet...

I can clearly say that the halls do not in any way correspond to hogwarts houses. There's a teeny bit of overlap between Wolf/Horse and Gryffindor but that's coincidental. There is no 'bad' Hall, you will meet goodies and baddies in all of them. Loners tend to be Snakes and Toads, but not always.

Ariko

#14 Postby Ariko » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:30 am

Ah, Oki, here is where our differences come in. Ultimately, its your fanfic and therefore your MC. I would love to give a few suggestions, and feel free to use them or not!

My thoughts on..

Divorce:
Rumours are abound, and new students start walking away from Professor Grabiner's classes because they think he's practicing favourtism. A divorce asap seems to be the best way out...
Once school is over however....

OR:
The professor is raging mad. His father is coming down to the school to visit the 'happy bride and groom', and there is no way in the otherworld he will be receiving his father, but he is forced to... What happens next? Will the MC take the brunt of his anger? will it jeopardize the relationship?

Romantic Gestures:
I don't think any romantic gestures would be there unless they are both very very alone in a dark and dangerous place and the MC instinctively clings onto Professor Grabiner for protection - (after all, thats what he's great at).

OR:

The MC catches Professor Grabiner in a very vulnerable moment. Maybe he's conjured up an image of Violet, or he's very ill like in the game and starts muttering things in his sleep or fever, and she stays with him holding his hand until he calms down. He never truly repays the favour though, but is much gentler in his manner when they are alone, and she feels he really does care.

I wouldn't mind giving some ideas Kael, feel free to use the ones I have above. I must explain that I find it very difficult to relate to other people's fanfics on otome games like these because its just not my character and not how I envision things to play out.

I am not too interested in contributing a character, unless I can dictate how she reacts to things. If this is not your goal, then I'm afraid that all I can do is suggest ideas.

Unless tis a character like Walter/Rorschach (Watchmen) whose everyday existence is quite the mystery (hardly *anyone* knows anything about him), and there's plenty of room for people's fanfics to go wild!

KaelDokar

#15 Postby KaelDokar » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 am

Already I had one of your ideas that I had drawn, through I still have to be able to include it into my story since the writing is not very advanced.

As for the reaction, I ask normally the personnality, what the character like and dislike. Things like that. And if I'm not sure for the reaction, well, I can always ask you right? :P

It is alright if I PM you with my basic idea of plot for see what I could had? Cause it would be helpful, even when I use a walkthrough for remember what are the events that pass every month, it not like the MC in the game exactly.

Even more necessery since I seem to lack of the magical logic type :lol:

Ah well...

Return to “Fan Works”