Magical Diary has a Fanfiction.net section!

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
FantasyFan
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:51 pm
Contact:

Magical Diary has a Fanfiction.net section!

#1 Post by FantasyFan » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:53 am

I'm pretty sure someone on this forum must have caused it to happen, but Magical Diary has a section on the Big Fanfic Website.

http://www.fanfiction.net/game/Magical_Diary/

So support the section! (starts writing her own fic)

Yumeshojo
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 pm

#2 Post by Yumeshojo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:41 am

It was ME!!!!!!! Mwahahahahahahahaha~! I'm so proud :) Join me my friends and post your beautiful stories~! (Can you tell I'm excited? I'm excited).

User avatar
Yuniepie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

hanako probably has a sick sense of humor

#3 Post by Yuniepie » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:58 am

does anyone else sense the difficulty of writing/reading fanfiction for a game where the main character is basically a giant mary-sue pun?

Fanfiction... Game where main character is an MS... Anyone?

Yumeshojo
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 pm

#4 Post by Yumeshojo » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Ah, but there's fun in "un-mary-sue-ifying" (wow, remind me not to make up words...ever) her! Do your own take, make her human, believable, and her wold be your own! Or do a parody, totally make fun of the fact she's "Mary Sue" and have all the character comment on it, get annoyed, or try to off her :D There's so many possibilities, just like with any other fanfic - just have fun and enjoy your own and others' stories!

User avatar
Yuniepie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

#5 Post by Yuniepie » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Yumeshojo wrote:Ah, but there's fun in "un-mary-sue-ifying" (wow, remind me not to make up words...ever) her! Do your own take, make her human, believable, and her wold be your own! Or do a parody, totally make fun of the fact she's "Mary Sue" and have all the character comment on it, get annoyed, or try to off her :D There's so many possibilities, just like with any other fanfic - just have fun and enjoy your own and others' stories!
Of course. I plan to write my own fanfiction myself. I just felt I wouldn't be living up to my "Captain Obvious" nick name, as I'm so fondly referred to by many, unless I pointed out this enormously blatant pun.

"Un-mary-sue-ifying" a Mary Sue? lol. I wonder what that leaves?

User avatar
V.Tenoh
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:00 pm
Location: United Kingdom

#6 Post by V.Tenoh » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Awesome that fanfiction finally has a magical diary section,

Great work to who made it or wrote it :D
-Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian-

User avatar
animeluver45
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:46 am
Location: The moon
Contact:

#7 Post by animeluver45 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 am

I just read the story "Death and Discovery" i can't log into ff.net on my phone so i give props to
whoever wrote it :) playing the game and reading the fanfics makes me want to jump into my com-
puter screen X3

Yumeshojo
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 pm

#8 Post by Yumeshojo » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:51 am

Of Death and Discovery is mine :) I'm glad you like it - thanks so much!

User avatar
Ariel Schnee
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:51 am
Location: USA In The Northern Part Of Louisiana
Contact:

Re: Magical Diary has a Fanfiction.net section!

#9 Post by Ariel Schnee » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:37 pm

FantasyFan wrote:I'm pretty sure someone on this forum must have caused it to happen, but Magical Diary has a section on the Big Fanfic Website.

http://www.fanfiction.net/game/Magical_Diary/

So support the section! (starts writing her own fic)
Now if someone would just do the same for 'Long Live the Queen'.
Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

User avatar
Mystic Cake
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Magical Diary has a Fanfiction.net section!

#10 Post by Mystic Cake » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:05 am

Neko Hibiki wrote:Now if someone would just do the same for 'Long Live the Queen'.
Just did, now we just need to submit something to it. I'm working on something, though it probably won't be up for a while.

In the meantime, I've got a few Magical Diary fics up on ff.net if anyone's interested. Constructed criticism would be appreciated as well.

Post Reply