What If? -Magical Diary {Spoilers}

Come here to share fanfiction and fanart!
LadyKnight

What If? -Magical Diary {Spoilers}

#1 Post by LadyKnight » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:43 am

What can I say? This short little one shot is what happens when I stay up until 6am playing Magical Diary. Note- Yes, the italicized bit is almost word for word taken from the scene where Damien tries to steal your soul. This just an alternate take on how that encounter ended. Just so everyone's clear, I'm not claiming that part as my own.

"Little fool. You were so easy"

You try to speak, but your mouth isn't working. Your tongue is swollen up inside your teeth, and you can barely breath.

"You look so surprised. Did you really think I LOVED you? Everyone warned you, but I made that part of my plan. 'Poor innocent Damien, everyone's soo mean to him!' I could told you fire was ice and you'd believed me. Every word I've ever spoken to you has been a lie. Every twist and turn, every little insecurity, all to make you give up by choice the one thing that I couldn't take. For the price of your soul, I get to become a prince. And now, you are going to die. Slowly. All the while knowing that this was completely your fault."

Your heart gives a painful lurch, and all the muscles in your body try to twist at once. You can feel the tension wrapping around your lungs, forcing out your breath- if you ride that wave, you may be able to speak a few words, but those words could be your last. Choking in agony, your vision starting to dim, you manage to choke out one final phrase... And then you fall into the abyss.

Damien sucks your blood, your lifeforce, your soul, eagerly, and when he is done he unceremoniously drops your lifeless body to the ground, a smug look of self satisfaction on his face. He just stands there for a moment, basking in the glory of what he has done, when he hears movement and the rustling of a cloak.

"Damien, you... You did this?" Big Steve asked, stepping out of the shadows. He looked from Damien, to your dead body, then back again. Damien nodded once, his smug look never leaving his face. Faster than the eye could follow, the demon boy started towards Big Steve, who didn't have time to move. He drew one arm back, and...

...Placed it over his heart, falling gracefully to one knee and bowing his head. "But of course. Is my lord pleased with my work?"

"Yes. You've done well, Damien. Your lord says that-"

"Hush, fool, I can speak for myself!" A cruel voice hissed.

"I meant no disrespect. I apologize- Lord Hoppity" Big Steve stammered. He held the stuffed pink rabbit out in front of him. The glow of its evil eyes bathed Damien and your body behind him in a dim red light.

"My servant, you did well," The stuffed toy said to Damien, ignoring Big Steve's apology. "Thanks to you, our plans have been set in motion. The Otherworld will soon be ours. Then, we take this pathetic realm for our own!"

Then, Mr. Hoppity began to giggle. The mad giggle grew in volume and cruelty until his maniacal laughter echoed through the gym. Damien and Big Steve quickly joined in, though neither could match the pure insanity in the laugh of Mr. Hoppity. This night was the beginning of the end for most. All because you wouldn't listen to everyone's advice, the world is doomed to be ruled by an unholy stuffed rabbit and his blue-skinned minion. Soon all of your friends and loved ones will be forced into slavery on a carrot plantation, where they will spend the rest of their miserable lives. The bunny's reign will be a long and cruel one, characterized primarily by his brutal slaughter of orphaned puppies.

I hope you're happy with yourself.

FantasyFan

#2 Post by FantasyFan » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:52 pm

(bursts out laughing) "All because you wouldn't listen to everyone's advice, the world is doomed to be ruled by an unholy stuffed rabbit and his blue-skinned minion. Soon all of your friends and loved ones will be forced into slavery on a carrot plantation, where they will spend the rest of their miserable lives. The bunny's reign will be a long and cruel one, characterized primarily by his brutal slaughter of orphaned puppies."

HAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

junsei7

#3 Post by junsei7 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:58 pm

OK, that? Hilarious! :lol:

Xenostatica

#4 Post by Xenostatica » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:50 am

That gave me a great laugh!

LadyKnight

#5 Post by LadyKnight » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 am

Thank you guys! I though everyone would just think it was weird...

Damien's~

OMGLOL

#6 Post by Damien's~ » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:14 am

This made me laugh till I cried!

Runic

#7 Post by Runic » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:32 pm

That was absolutely hilarious! :lol:

ElCantardelaLunaOscura

#8 Post by ElCantardelaLunaOscura » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:47 am

Lol! that was really funny!
"Y a pesar de que no estás, te llevo cosida a mi piel.
Tu recuerdo se ha instalado en mi a vivir.
Y aunque nunca volverás, busco en el trastero de mi
ese beso abandonado que nunca te di."

mermaid

#9 Post by mermaid » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:05 pm

this made me laugh, didn't see that twist coming :lol:
Sanity Calms... but madness is more interesting!!!!