Running a Let's Play on the SA forums

Swords, pistols, and palace intrigue - will you fight to save your prince?
Shogeton

Running a Let's Play on the SA forums

#1 Postby Shogeton » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:59 pm

So, I just started a Let's Play of the Royal Trap on the Something Awful forums here, and I thought people might be interested in it. Probably not so much the game itself, since I presume most people here have seen it, but to check out how another audience reacts to it.

In general, Hanako Games' eh... games are pretty popular after the Let's Play of Magical Diary: Horse Hall that has been done a few months ago. Currently, there's also a Let's Play of Long Live the Queen going on here

I hope people enjoy reading it. Also, at some point they might get locked for a while to non-members. But that's just SA.

hanako
Site Admin

Re: Running a Let's Play on the SA forums

#2 Postby hanako » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:15 pm

See, things like this are why I keep wanting to do what I mentioned here - but general opinion doesn't seem to be in favor....

(From what I've seen, LPs - and a lot of players just picking by nature - have too strong a tendency to go that route first, which is really, really not the best way to experience the story. Alas!)

(No, I'm not saying you should nudge them away from it. :) We'll see what happens...)

chudah

#3 Postby chudah » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:00 am

Thanks for the heads up! I've played the game, got all 4 routes, but I love reading what others think about it as you play through it. I'll definitely be keeping up with the thread. :) Too bad I don't have a SA account to participate, but ah well.
Last edited by chudah on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gladi

#4 Postby gladi » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:13 pm

Hey there I wanted to ask you a question and figured it would be better to ask here. (if you are present here, that is.)

What if the votes try to get the game on a route that has already been locked out of a good end?

Shogeton

#5 Postby Shogeton » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:39 pm

We'll show the bad end. And then vote whether to restart from the start, or retry the last choice.

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Postby hanako » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:21 am

(Psst - I think you uploaded the wrong track as the agent theme.)

Return to “The Confines of the Crown”