Gallery not complete

Swords, pistols, and palace intrigue - will you fight to save your prince?
nic_c12

Gallery not complete

#1 Postby nic_c12 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 am

A bit of spoiler alert! Kinda.

I've finished the game and accomplished all the 15 endings, so I decided to look at the gallery for the compilation of photos.

Then I saw there's one missing! Here's a screenie

Am I missing anything?

phoenixgirl

#2 Postby phoenixgirl » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:09 am

It's the pic that's on Oscar's route. Highlight below for spoiler:

On Oscar's path, once Madeleine is out of the jails and back in hers and Oscar's rooms, choose to have Madeleine hug Oscar and the pic will show.
Please help and support me here.

nic_c12

#3 Postby nic_c12 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:30 am

thank you very much! :)

I guess it just surprised me that you can accomplish all the ends by not seeing that part. :)

flyrasin

Re: Gallery not complete

#4 Postby flyrasin » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:57 pm

Kinda have the same problem as the OP.

I've too have finished the game and accomplished all the 15 endings, and finished all the gallery pictures too but for one.

It's the second one from right on the first page of the Gallery.

Here's a screen-shot:

Please please help me get the missing CGI by guiding my steps.....

hanako
Site Admin

#5 Postby hanako » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:56 pm

I'm not entirely sure how that can even happen, since that should be the picture of maddie and oscar as kids from the beginning of the game, which is a required picture to go through to play the game? unless you used saves to skip around somehow?

flyrasin

#6 Postby flyrasin » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:03 am

@Hanako

Thanks for your tip. I had started my game again and now saved it at the beginning of the investigation (chapter 1) scene. After the save, I am able to get the image in question in the Gallery....

BTW....Of-Topic, I really enjoyed playing this Game(Even more than Sword Daughter).... Would the Older Game "Long Live The Queen" be as good plot wise? because, if so I would like to try it too....

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Postby hanako » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:08 am

Long Live The Queen is a different kind of game. You're juggling story decisions along with stat-raising, and you will die a lot. Getting through to the end at all is, for most players, difficult. It's also a lot less wordy (no big monologues like Maddie does! this game was my excuse to get verbose) and has fewer pictures.

Now, once you get the hang of the stat-balancing and can stay alive long enough to pay attention to the plot, there's a complicated plot going on with a lot of nobles scheming a lot of different things (and trying to kill you). But while the plot is there, much more is left to your imagination or deduction instead of being spun like a book to read. It does spawn a larger fanfic community as people invent their favorite theories for what characters are really like.

Date Warp is a full-on visual novel like The Royal Trap, but it's quite old and the art is not nearly as advanced. (Trivia - the Date Warp event artist is actually the same person who did the events for The Royal Trap! What a difference several years practice makes, huh? :) )

I would suggest trying the demos for Long Live The Queen, Date Warp, and Cinders (which isn't by me, but I sell as an affiliate). Cinders is very pretty and has a few thematic elements in common with TRT so might possibly line up with your tastes.

Return to “The Confines of the Crown”